Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

6 hours ago, AlphaAlpha said:

This is Mickie's heaviest. Four weeks out from giving birth.

A little Dana

Wait Mickie James was wrestling a month after she had her kid jeez.

2 hours ago, HappyPotato44 said:

Noelle Foley is looking pretty good. She has plenty of potential. 

Yes - thank you!

I usually try to steer clear of such overly wishful thinking, but she could be due for a major blowup, especially if she is intently serious on becoming a wrestler. Let's think it over:
she's about 6'1" tall from what I've heard and genetics (the rest of her family is fat).

The main thing that can drive a big weight gain is her height. At 6'1" she can never really be light enough to be thrown around enough like the standard wrestler (they could try  to get her light enough, like I guess they did with Charlotte and the results were gross, but she's put on a good few lbs ever since) so she'll have to adopt the "big girl" role kinda like Nia Jax did. In wrestling, especially in WWE, somebody's gotta slam somebody. No girl's gonna throw around Noelle Foley. And like Nia Jax, I'll bet that she'll have to gain a good deal of weight because even though Noelle isn't exactly small, she doesn't have a lot of muscles necessary to play the big girl role. And since she's not a bodybuilder by trade, she most likely knows little about getting cut, so...  as far as we know, she could be bulking to a large extent as we speak.

8 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Yes - thank you!

I usually try to steer clear of such overly wishful thinking, but she could be due for a major blowup, especially if she is intently serious on becoming a wrestler. Let's think it over:
she's about 6'1" tall from what I've heard and genetics (the rest of her family is fat).

The main thing that can drive a big weight gain is her height. At 6'1" she can never really be light enough to be thrown around enough like the standard wrestler (they could try  to get her light enough, like I guess they did with Charlotte and the results were gross, but she's put on a good few lbs ever since) so she'll have to adopt the "big girl" role kinda like Nia Jax did. In wrestling, especially in WWE, somebody's gotta slam somebody. No girl's gonna throw around Noelle Foley. And like Nia Jax, I'll bet that she'll have to gain a good deal of weight because even though Noelle isn't exactly small, she doesn't have a lot of muscles necessary to play the big girl role. And since she's not a bodybuilder by trade, she most likely knows little about getting cut, so...  as far as we know, she could be bulking to a large extent as we speak.

Well they could just make her crazy like her Dad was so she doesn't have to be as big as Nia Jax, she'll still have to gain some though to be believable but I don't see the WWE wanting her if she gets too big.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Yes - thank you!

Within Holy Foley, there is talk that she does enjoy having tits and ass and she doesn't want to be "a size zero." She obviously enjoys being a bit bigger than the average girl and I do hope she bulks up some more.

4 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Well they could just make her crazy like her Dad was so she doesn't have to be as big as Nia Jax, she'll still have to gain some though to be believable but I don't see the WWE wanting her if she gets too big.

Yeah, but the women don't really do hardcore matches like her dad did. So I see them relying on the old "I'm bigger so I'm gonna (wo)manhandle you for as long as I see fit"  archetype for her matches.
So, I'm calling it. She'll be at least Charlotte's size at her most untoned or as big as Nia Jax at her lightest.

Guest Fatcelebfan

I know that it is not up to her, i wish Nia Jax would wear a black old school one piece when she wrestles.  Last night she looked bigger than ever.

11 minutes ago, SS123 said:

Also, Sasha called Dana 'Miss Piggy' on Raw!

Yeah i noticed that too, I was like "What, your not suppose to name call Sasha, your the face lol".

I also agree with Fatcelebfan, that Nia Jax looked as big as i can remember her.

I really like Camron Star.  She's got more fat than muscle, which really appeals to me.

I've watched a bit of female wrestling, and I've to say that what turns me on the most is seeing a bigger, fatter, softer woman getting dominated by a leaner, lighter, smaller one.  I like to see the fatter woman put up a good fight, trying to dominate by sheer mass and weight, but eventually get pinned down because she's tired out and just too flabby and out of shape compared to other girl.

Guest Fatcelebfan
On September 6, 2016 at 1:36 PM, SS123 said:

What is up with that?? I thought the wwe would stop fat shaming their lady wrestlers, I guess not.  Dana isn't really that big and they are fat shaming her, it reminds me of the piggy James days.  I really think  she needs more time in NXT and I was surprised when she got called up(she got called up before Bayley did).

On 9/6/2016 at 0:36 PM, SS123 said:

I'm not a PC advocate, but there is an issue here. Not a serious one, but an issue from a standpoint, not on fighting fat-shaming, but on hypocrisy. WWE has drilled it into the heads of their young fans that they're anti-bullying, which is a good cause to raise awareness for, but I'll say that, as a long-time fan of the industry, it's virtually incompatible to not infringe on said righteousness within the realm of their own content.

When booking feuds people will say some shit, talk trash etc. all to incite a fight. I'm mature enough to know that this is fine, but you just know some viewers - especially in these overly sensitive days we live in - tend to take things rather seriously. So, with them in mind, they have to tread carefully. Plus, they have a few "porkers" working at their HQ in Stamford, by the way.

I will admit, out of all the things that delight me in FA culture, "pig-play" (for a lack of a proper term) isn't one of them. And one of the reasons is the degradation. So, the Miss Piggy insults do rub me the wrong way, but I'm not worked up about it. Lastly, I always thought Angelina Love, while very thin, still epitomized the Miss Piggy comparison more than Dana (even Angelina's voice sounds like Miss Piggy's) but I can't remember many people calling her Miss Piggy. I wonder why...

Anyway, if they do this every week or double down on it, I'm done.

3 hours ago, SS123 said:

You're absolutely right. I was taken aback by it really in all honesty. Very surprised, especially considering how much of an effort they've made to combat the image of women's wrestling being all about looks, their anti - bullying work etc. I'd be surprised if they did it again but then again it is WWE so you never know

The anti-bullying campaign is a load of shut given some of the shit the McMahon family has done on TV since they started that initiative in 2011. 

On 8/26/2016 at 2:20 PM, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

Don´t forget about Paige who is suspended due to the WP at present! She is steadily getting chunkier so  she might return with a gut soon! ;-)

Looks like Paige isn't returning.
http://wrestlingnews.co/breaking-news-paige-reportedly-quits-wwe/

Perhaps she'll take advantage of all that free time with some comfort foods? We won't get to see her on WWE TV but maybe she'll show up at one of these indies facing off against Kelly Klein, Nicole Matthews or Sassy Stephie.

1. The other girl in those pics of Sassy Steph, Kira a.k.a. Pink Flash Kira also has gotten a pretty flabby gut.

2. Nia gained weight to become a wrestler (probably), & now seems like she can't stop.

3. Now Paige is gone, fuck WWE stop scaring off all the good talent. If Vince had his way we'd have matches like The Gobbledy Gooker vs. The Brooklyn Brawler or some shit like that.

6 minutes ago, Gabbo said:

1. The other girl in those pics of Sassy Steph, Kira a.k.a. Pink Flash Kira also has gotten a pretty flabby gut.

2. Nia gained weight to become a wrestler (probably), & now seems like she can't stop.

3. Now Paige is gone, fuck WWE stop scaring off all the good talent. If Vince had his way we'd have matches like The Gobbledy Gooker vs. The Brooklyn Brawler or some shit like that.

As far as I can tell she is only suspended as no news sites have even reported her leaving the company as of yet. The Observer and Torch have no major story regarding her leaving.