Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest shegotfat
5 minutes ago, SS123 said:

Alberto Del Rio has been officially released so it's only a matter of time before Paige is too. He never got a "best of luck with his future endeavours" so I guess they're pretty pissed off.

Sorry, I don't follow wrestling. Why did they let her go?

7 minutes ago, SS123 said:

Alberto Del Rio has been officially released so it's only a matter of time before Paige is too. He never got a "best of luck with his future endeavours" so I guess they're pretty pissed off.

Considering this is the second time he has been released by them and again its a messy exit im not surprised. It was a waste bringing him back last year in the first place.

I found this interview on GQ.com where Becky talks negatively about trying to lose weight to look like a WWE "model" back when she was an independent wrestler.

The pressure compounded when Becky took a look at the women who made up the bulk of the WWE roster at the time—figure models. She immediately began training for figure competitions, which took a toll on her body, especially in the ring. “I was this tiny, skinny, emaciated thing. And my energy was waning. And my body wasn't as thick and able to take the bumps.” 

Reading between the lines, it sounds like she's gained weight in order to stay strong and healthy on the main roster schedule. If so that means she won't be dieting any time soon! That would be great.                      

I've come into a lot of Becky gifs lately. Here is the first one and a loop of it. 

Loop

On 9/8/2016 at 3:43 PM, Liamclarke said:

So although I love nia...I'm shocked by how fat she's getting. Defo looking rather big in her last 2 matches

IMG_201609252_083621.png  228   174.4 kB

IMG_201609252_083658.png  233   239.4 kB

IMG_201609252_083724.png  207   187.9 kB

IMG_201609252_083750.png  207   213.8 kB

IMG_201609252_083836.png  228   256.7 kB

Nia Jax (Lina Fanene) reminds me of shoulda-been-a-legend Reggie Bennett. I hope she keeps getting fatter and stronger.

Here's two gifs from Holy Foley. They're not great, but I have them so whatever! 

I'm basically just including this first one because of the mostly finished red meat being worked on. I wish that serviette wasn't there. 

And here's a better one. Her pants have been forced to ride low in the back, and there's a nice little pooch up front. 

These three I really like. They're all from last winter. 

Those hips tho. 

She's basically the definition of thick here. I love the effect of her gasping for breath. 

20 minutes ago, adecourv said:

I'm really glad WWE is treating Jax with a level of respect. I have a friend who's pointed out that Nichole Bass was always a butt monkey, but more than that they were cruel to the ostensibly attractive Molly Holly and Mickie James.

Nicole Bass was a side show act from the Stern Show it's hardly the same. As for Molly and Mickie well the company is just full of vindictive people. The potential reasoning behind the Mickie stuff is quite complicated and kind of hard to believe. 

1 hour ago, LadderCoins said:

Some Nia Jax from last night. Definitely gained in the last few weeks. Even her face is looking softer.   Long may it continue!

Oh man, I love how she's really bulging out of that outfit!  :wub:

1 hour ago, adecourv said:

I'm really glad WWE is treating Jax with a level of respect. I have a friend who's pointed out that Nichole Bass was always a butt monkey, but more than that they were cruel to the ostensibly attractive Molly Holly and Mickie James.

I think it's a byproduct of the women's wrestling drive. If they are treating the women like they treat the men, it follows that they should treat a big woman like they would treat a big man. I know Big Show and Khali eventually became a bit of a joke, but every big man they've brought in has started off as a badass. 

I think more weight only makes her more intimidating when put next to the other women, so I hope they don't do anything. At least not until the outfit is skintight and bursting!

Guest Fatcelebfan

Dana Brooke is looking soft lately, but definitely NOT fat by any means.  It wasn't that long ago that she was Chizzled and built like a rock.  

5 hours ago, adecourv said:

I don't think the WWE would be rude, because they wouldn't want to upset her cousin the Rock. Because they want him to keep coming around they will play nice