Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 8/13/2017 at 1:46 PM, SS123 said:

I suppose being in good shape is relative and you can still put on a good wrestling match without being in perfect shape or without being super strong or toned, she's clearly carrying a lot of excess flab for not only an athlete

Many female independent wrestlers carry some extra weight because it's useful for the job. It helps them be able to take bumps with a lower risk of injury. Muscle doesn't melt fat, so for those of a certain level of thickness, their in-ring performance reveals a lot about their physical condition they're in.  

For instance KC Spinelli is super thick, but she can go hard too.  She's also gorgeous. 

tumblr_ne6u86dnbe1qzkr3vo1_250.thumb.gif.2763b73c7cf1b2195637d2d704995a0a.gif

tumblr_ne6u86dnbe1qzkr3vo2_250.thumb.gif.6205b4d453fe7012444bd10eb6568622.gif

tumblr_ne6u86dnbe1qzkr3vo6_250.thumb.gif.709f3d6648789521388c2d6469e52816.gif

Damn, I've always loved Cheerleader Melissa, but she was super thick during her Alissa Flash TNA run! She had to wear a shirt underneath her leather jacket because her gut was so big. Also she looks out of shape as all hell with how she seems to be sweating while unzipping that leather jacket. She looked gorgeous, even more so than usual. 

6 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Is it me or does Emma look like she's getting a bit of a belly here and her ass seems to be larger than normal. Maybe she's just raiding catering whenever she's not on RAW?

It's probably because she finally is wrestling again and isn't off the shelf doing pretty much nothing besides modeling or working out

9 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Is it me or does Emma look like she's getting a bit of a belly here and her ass seems to be larger than normal. Maybe she's just raiding catering whenever she's not on RAW?

Nope.

Let's not even go there. Emma is one of the few, but universally bangable thin chicks. Pound-for-pound ultra-feminine. Can't mess with that. She certainly is one of my guilty skinny pleasures. 

Save that wishful fattening thinking for Summer Rae, Carmella, Charlotte or one of the other thin chicks that look totally busted without added flab.

17 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Seems like Nicole has plans to make her soft, plump, doughy gut even bigger considering how much weight she packed on in her 20s, she's gonna be so huge and sweaty in her 30s then! <3

Oh my....the coming decade is going to be magnificent :wub:

The WWE has to bring her in...is there any wrestler that so effortlessly embodies so much raw sensuality??