Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

tumblr_osabedbxVR1qeiy6vo1_500.thumb.gif.33df2668785195937183db528c39010d.gif

This makes it look like Nikki Cross is really enjoying her food coma. I'd love to see Nikki as a big, rotund, butterball.

tumblr_opswypa2yD1u1ljrzo3_540.thumb.gif.943fa052f1c467ca4c6715ccacb24d7c.gif

I imagine her jumping back onto the chair and it just collapses under her fat ass, sending the gargantuan Glaswegian crashing to the floor as she just sits amongst the splinters of the chair and laughs and giggles without a care in the world.

Alexa Bliss recently said in an interview:

If I’m a little more heavier, if I’m ever a little thicker, that’s fine because that means I’m stronger.

1 hour ago, SS123 said:

Well, Nattie looks nice, as usual. And man, Becky is a far cry from the babe she was this time last year. Maybe her and Charlotte are workout partners and together they've taken training to a new level, which isn't astounding new for most of us here.

But with Charlotte, I don't know. These pics do allow you to see some flab and small roles, and I do believe there's a ton of potential with Charlotte (especially when you see David now), but I kinda feel the need to give up on the concept of Charlotte having a nice fat gain.

Yes, her body's been all over the place: she was an average freshman 15ish athlete in college, then an ordinary slim, long-boobed young woman, then one of those 6/8-pack personal trainers, then a muscle monster when she started in NXT (kinda like Chyna), then almost Mr. Burns levels of scrawniness when she was NXT Women's Champ (around the time of the online leaks), then came her best days in 2016 with a belly, a doughy lower body and a smooth, youthful face. It's weird. You'd think either her metabolism would have broken already or she'd chosen a body by now. And maybe this is the body she's chosen.

But now, I really have to lower my expectations despite the thought of her blowing up like her half-bro, or the thought of what could have been as exemplified by her doppelganger from the indies:
Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Charlotte's doppleganger (Jenna van Bemmel) is hot as hades. 

9 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Becky is a far cry from the babe she was this time last year. Maybe her and Charlotte are workout partners and together they've taken training to a new level, which isn't astounding new for most of us here.

Thick Becky was wonderful. Now:

"when I'm at home, I'm able to measure everything, and you have 3oz of chicken, and 50g of rice, and whatever it was. Now, it's a little bit trickier, but I will make sure that my diet's clean constantly. Charlotte and I will try and find meal prep places on the road. Or I'll bring a cooler bag with some meals for the first few days and then we'll go to Whole Foods and stock up on chicken, rice, vegetables."

And...

"all of us that do CrossFit in WWE are competing against each other. So it's myself, Seth Rollins, Bayley... Roderick Strong, Noam Dar."

It was nice while it lasted.