Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

So, has anyone bought WWE 2K18 and designed some chubby female bodies in the Creation Suite? I'm searching for some of that on YouTube, but nothing like that's been posted yet.

I'm hoping for fat versions of some (let's be honest) every woman on the roster. Maybe not Nia, since it doesn't exactly seem necessary or even possible. I would redesign her wardrobe however.

16 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

So, has anyone bought WWE 2K18 and designed some chubby female bodies in the Creation Suite? I'm searching for some of that on YouTube, but nothing like that's been posted yet.

I'm hoping for fat versions of some (let's be honest) every woman on the roster. Maybe not Nia, since it doesn't exactly seem necessary or even possible. I would redesign her wardrobe however.

Women Creation Suite is awful this year as usual

You won't be seeing anything better this year then previous ones.

24 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

This has just made me want to see Bull Nakano in present day WWE...or present day STARDOM...or just in present day and wrestling. She was a fucking goddess!

Oh god, you´re on to something,, Prime  Bull in present day womens wrestling for that matter would be great....also thanks for this vid, reminds me why I love Jim Cornette, he´s so entertaining.

Just now, DanishFan87 said:

Oh god, you´re on to something,, Prime  Bull in present day womens wrestling for that matter would be great....also thanks for this vid, reminds me why I love Jim Cornette, he´s so entertaining.

I'm not really a big Cornette fan now for his opinions (I know its' petty to dislike that someone doesn't like what I like) but holy shit the man could sell you anything. I would have LOVED to see Jim manage Bull since her English was either non-existent or limited. 

I would LOVE to see Bull vs. Becky Lynch because I'm a sucker for big, powerful hosses against smaller and technical babyfaces and Becky is one of the most sympathetic and likeable babyfaces on Smackdown.

4 hours ago, FA Man1 said:

Women Creation Suite is awful this year as usual

You won't be seeing anything better this year then previous ones.

I remember 2K16 doing a rather good job. I thought they had turned a corner at that point.

Maybe there are mods that makeup for shortage of curvage on these models.

5 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I remember 2K16 doing a rather good job. I thought they had turned a corner at that point.

Maybe there are mods that makeup for shortage of curvage on these models.

Well the game does come out if you didn't pre order tomorrow for PC so I guess we will find out

7 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

I'm not really a big Cornette fan now for his opinions (I know its' petty to dislike that someone doesn't like what I like) but holy shit the man could sell you anything. I would have LOVED to see Jim manage Bull since her English was either non-existent or limited. 

I would LOVE to see Bull vs. Becky Lynch because I'm a sucker for big, powerful hosses against smaller and technical babyfaces and Becky is one of the most sympathetic and likeable babyfaces on Smackdown.

Yep, he could and can sell anything, that's part of him being entertaining, and well, its not like I said I agree with everything he says, heck no.

I think his, well disapproval of Kenny Omega is foolish at this point, and I can see how he rubs many people the wrong way. anyways.

Interesting matchup concept you mention there, the biggest chance of that kind of matchup against Becky on Smackdon is vs. Tamina I guess, if Tamina hosses up some more.

40 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Yep, he could and can sell anything, that's part of him being entertaining, and well, its not like I said I agree with everything he says, heck no.

I think his, well disapproval of Kenny Omega is foolish at this point, and I can see how he rubs many people the wrong way. anyways.

Interesting matchup concept you mention there, the biggest chance of that kind of matchup against Becky on Smackdon is vs. Tamina I guess, if Tamina hosses up some more.

That's true. I agree with hardly any of what Cornette says but damn he was one of the best talkers of his era. 

I'm not really a big fan of Tamina but I would KILL to see Bull vs. Asuka. 

28 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Fat Billie is one of my personal favourite fat fantasies. Maybe Peyton and Billie agree to fatten Billie up so Billie can't challenge for the chance to win the NXT Women's Championship? 😊 

My fantasy is with Peyton instead. I want her abs buried beneath copious amounts of lard in the most epic display of the "main roster Freshman 15".

I want Peyton to have the type of gain that makes Dana Brooke's gain look like a post meal bloat. The type of gain that gets people talking.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

My fantasy is with Peyton instead. I want her abs buried beneath copious amounts of lard in the most epic display of the "main roster Freshman 15".

I want Peyton to have the type of gain that makes Dana Brooke's gain look like a post meal bloat. The type of gain that gets people talking.

That would sound pretty awesome. Maybe the Iconic Duo keep begging Regal for more food. Like every time they show up they are fatter and fatter.