Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 12/6/2017 at 12:38 AM, ThatSoCalGuy said:

RE: Nia Jax on 205 Live?

The first place my mind went when Nia made eyes at Amore was that they were going to turn her being fat-shamed into an angle (tasteless, I know, but they’ve done FAR worse in the past) with Enzo being outed as the guilty party.  Basically, she’d lead him on until he’s vulnerable, then absolutely destroy him verbally and physically.  I hope the person who really did it apologized to her by now...  ...but part of me also hopes that she didn’t make this up just so they could do a storyline like that - especially since WWE has a rich history of fat-shaming in front of the camera.

I have a feeling that it's Paige who did the fat shamming and that it will be used as a storyline for Total Divas.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy

Principalgoya.jpg

You may recognize the beautiful woman pictured as AAA luchadora Goya Kong.  At a recent AAA Worldwide TV/YouTube taping, Goya attempted a rolling seated senton from the apron to ringside.  Unfortunately, Kong landed wrong and seemingly fractured her right leg at shin level.  It appears Brazo de Plata/Super Porky’s plus-sized daughter won’t be working in the ring for AAA anytime soon.  I’m curious if she’ll use her time off to rehab her injured leg and come back stronger and possibly more fit than ever, or if she will follow in her father’s footsteps and expand like a hot air balloon.

9 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Jayla, Nicole and Harley need to form a trio based on the fact the trio have guts that are so big they have their own gravity field.

THEY should be called ABSolution. They've obviously solved the issue of having abs.

Speaking of which, Paige's interview on Lilian Garcia's podcast is qquiterevealing and pretty sad. Anorexia and starvation was mentioned, drug use and suicide contemplations came up, etc.

If there's ever been a time that I feel guilty fantasizing/hoping for a gain, this is one of them.

4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

THEY should be called ABSolution. They've obviously solved the issue of having abs.

Speaking of which, Paige's interview on Lilian Garcia's podcast is qquiterevealing and pretty sad. Anorexia and starvation was mentioned, drug use and suicide contemplations came up, etc.

If there's ever been a time that I feel guilty fantasizing/hoping for a gain, this is one of them.

xD Who's got the biggest gut out of Nicole, Harley or Jada?

Yeah, I agree with you on the Paige part, it's bloody tragic. =( 

tumblr_oyx9xnH68l1t46sw8o1_1280.jpg

For fans of Joshi wrestling (and especially for fans of 1990s era Joshi wrestling) here's a comparison pic of the legendary Bull Nakano, who's in her twenties in the left pic and nearly 50 on the right when she rocked up at Manami Toyota's retirement show. It's awesome to see Bull looking healthy with how insane her ring style was (its' a miracle that she can bloody WALK never mind seem in the best shape of her life) but I'm a sucker for tree trunk thighs sporting, psychopathic demon Bull of the 1990s.

12 hours ago, Scottwillis8000 said:

This picture was this past Monday on raw and unfortunately it was the only one I could manage to find and judging by the way she is dressed it is safe to assume jojo isn't pregnant but she does appear to have gained weight

20171216_021834.jpg  200   14.11 kB

As I sad. She had the same sickness Bray Wyatt had last month. Which is why she gained weight. Bray came back heavier too. This is why they missed 3 weeks of TV & a PPV as well a Roman Reigns.