Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

11 hours ago, machodummy said:

This tweet's all kinds of wonderful - yes, Kris, get Bull back up to her former glory again...

Especially if you see what Kikyo looks like, she's just as big as Bull was in her prime, Bull, Kikyo and Kris could probably eat all the food in Japan. Kris just assembled a team of people with her seemingly limitless appetite.

DTQ5970XUAA3Twg.jpg

Here's a great pic of the chubby looking butterball Charli Evans! :D

DTQhx2WUMAAi-bQ.jpg

DTQhx2SUMAAtSMm.jpg

DSRTYY4UIAAdCKu.jpg

DShMDJBXcAA_sL2.jpg

DTMUqDMVwAArOBb.jpg

DTQhx2QUMAI21dq.jpg

Here's some great Viper stuff too, since she's just arrived back in Japan for STARDOM, I hope she gets even bigger, there was one point that she was doing sumo wrestler stances against her Japanese foes. xD

o0452045213999056862.thumb.jpg.a334a4734da83dc767622ebfadce00a4.jpg

Here's another great image of just how big Viper is compared to Toni Storm, who would have a Viper sized spare tire if not for the fact that Toni's fat all hit her ass.

5 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

And some stuffing gifs, cause we're already through the rabbit hole with this vid anyway.

CarmellaStuffs1.gif  46   18.64 MB

CarmellaStuffs2.gif  35   23.51 MB

CarmellaStuffs3.gif  47   12.51 MB

CarmellaStuffs4.gif  60   43.4 MB

I kinda wanna ask Big E, Xavier and Carmella on Twitter if this is meant to be a feedist angle they're working and if Carmella's gonna gain significant weight, but I don't have an anonymous Twitter account/handle to stay "closeted". I also don't want this thing to end if they start to believe this is bringing in a weird crowd, but then again, Xavier himself has been up to perverse things online in the past...

Think that's a good idea? Anybody wanna do that?

5 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I kinda wanna ask Big E, Xavier and Carmella on Twitter if this is meant to be a feedist angle they're working and if Carmella's gonna gain significant weight, but I don't have an anonymous Twitter account/handle to stay "closeted". I also don't want this thing to end if they start to believe this is bringing in a weird crowd, but then again, Xavier himself has been up to perverse things online in the past...

They must have had some idea what they were doing, they're all pretty internet-savvy, especially Xavier.

Easiest would be creating a temp account on Twitter or something. Xavier's pretty active on reddit, so a PM there would also work I guess.

Here's some only 30 second clips of Nicole Matthews, its' not the most recent stuff so her glorious gut isn't as massive or sweaty or overhanging as it is now, but you can certainly see the makings of the spare tire that she's carrying around with her now. Imagining current Nicole in these attires are so hot though!

9 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

They must have had some idea what they were doing, they're all pretty internet-savvy, especially Xavier.

Easiest would be creating a temp account on Twitter or something. Xavier's pretty active on reddit, so a PM there would also work I guess.

14 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

How about we dont do any of that.

So sadly, Paige's in-ring career appears to be over...but hopefully they'll pick her as a female commentator or something (has there ever been a female ringside wrestling commentator before? I can't recall any). 

If there's a silver lining it's that she won't have to watch her figure as much...a pale, soft Paige would be so hot :wub:

I found this amazing gif of Bull Nakano from the early 90s, look at those huge tree trunk legs! <3 <3 

DTC8aIsX4AAyC17.jpg

Plus there's current day Bull on the left, but it seems like Kikyo Fallen Flower has inherited Bull's thickness, including those thunder thighs! Also for someone who just turned 50, Bull's still quite the looker.

Just now, Liamclarke said:

Loving that fat belly she's got in the last gif. 

I can imagine the more PROGRESS shows she does, the bigger she gets, so the next show her gut is round and jiggling, like that bodysuit is going to be unable to control Sierra's fat if she puts on more weight.

On 1/13/2018 at 1:15 PM, SapphicCurves said:

So sadly, Paige's in-ring career appears to be over...but hopefully they'll pick her as a female commentator or something (has there ever been a female ringside wrestling commentator before? I can't recall any). 

If there's a silver lining it's that she won't have to watch her figure as much...a pale, soft Paige would be so hot :wub:

I imagine her desire to get back into wrestling leads her away from indie pro wrestling and instead to sumo wrestling. Since she can't take elaborate slams anymore, she may be interested in entering the world of physical contact that largely spares her neck and spine from abject brutality.

44 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

I love how Jessicka just used her big body to her advantage. I love Havok's tree trunk legs, that said I kinda want Ivelisse to get so big and fat that she barges into Havok and actually caused the Havok Death Machine to stagger.

the more i see havoc the more i hate sami callahan lol