Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

17 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

I love how Jessicka just used her big body to her advantage. I love Havok's tree trunk legs, that said I kinda want Ivelisse to get so big and fat that she barges into Havok and actually caused the Havok Death Machine to stagger.

I'd be happy with Rachael Ellering. Her starter belly is filled with promise and Tim Hortons, according to her social media.

I often wonder what's keeping her from "catching up" to Kassius Ohno, her boyfriend. I see her with him and often think she's an FFA. I feel like those chicks have a weight gain trigger on themselves that they neglect for far too long.

9 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I'd be happy with Rachael Ellering. Her starter belly is filled with promise and Tim Hortons, according to her social media.

I often wonder what's keeping her from "catching up" to Kassius Ohno, her boyfriend. I see her with him and often think she's an FFA. I feel like those chicks have a weight gain trigger on themselves that they neglect for far too long.

Rachael Ellering with a Ohno style belly and legs would be amazing. :D

1 hour ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Here's a pretty cool match featuring one of the wrestling crushes that I used to adore before she stopped wrestling, Mena Libra was just gloriously thicc and she knew it. I do like how, even when she covers her body, you can still see how big and meaty she is.

A chubby xena and gabrielle.

5 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Here's a pretty cool match featuring one of the wrestling crushes that I used to adore before she stopped wrestling, Mena Libra was just gloriously thicc and she knew it. I do like how, even when she covers her body, you can still see how big and meaty she is.

Wow.

Natural beauty. She's like a cross between prime Morgan Webb, Gina Carano and that Alabama newscaster who has a thread elsewhere on Curvage.

I think her name has something to do with weight too as "Libra" means "pounds" in certain latin languages.

She needs to return to wrestling.

Guest ratetankmark

So I'm guessing you guys like Mena. 😄

(This is Kaltagstar96 btw. My old laptop is buggered so I had to switch accounts because I forgot my old password.) 

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Giantess Lover said:

Yeah. What happened to her?

I think she just wanted to stop wrestling. Shame really. 

Guest ratetankmark

I found this awesome video of Nicole Matthews. Even in the video you can see how big Nicole's gut is in the tight shirt. 

Guest ratetankmark
7 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Love how soft her arms are getting....:wub:

Might just be me but I'm sure I saw them jiggling.

Guest ratetankmark
30 minutes ago, Jenji said:

Might just be the light, but damn Charli 🙏🙏🙏

Double Chinned Charli is so hot! <3 <3 <3

Guest ratetankmark

If anyone remembers me as Kaltagstar96, you guys know that one of the people I post the most about is Harley Wonderland and her increasingly large and ballooning belly. For those who haven't seen Harley outside of the images I've posted. Here's two of my favourite promos from her. This was from a year or so ago but you could still tell how gorgeously thicc and overweight she was and she's just gotten bigger and bigger. Hope you all appreciate Harley as much as I do.

Guest ratetankmark
3 minutes ago, Giantess Lover said:

I love how Viper received a dropkick but it just bounced off her 

I know! She looked proud of herself too. xD She's so cocky and she has a right to be. I also kinda wished that she'd actually hit the whole 'Sunset Flip into trying to sit on you' move. xD For someone so chunky, she's really agile.

Guest ratetankmark

Here's a great clip of Sierra Loxton putting her big booty to good use. I love the cute little shimmy she does before the move and I can't help but imagine how fat she'd look.