Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest sum1wun

Let's return this to women with huge, natural curves.

Faye Jackson's ass has more curves than the last 10 women named in this thread combined:

Guest xjulianx

Anyone ever watch the series tough enough? I found something pretty surprising. There was this girl named Jessie from season 2. I looked up a where are they now and well... check it out.

this is her from the show, she was tiny. Might've been 100lbs, definitely the smallest girl. 

a53a22b78d466ee131c6585a47cad779ca96877f

jessie1.jpg

I found out she's married to ciampa now and she looks like this now! Talk about gainz! Damn

a8c871679174a3de012811ffb3ca1b13f28bda62

Anyone have anymore? I can't seem to find anymore of the new, rounder her.

1 hour ago, Giantess Lover said:

As sad it is to see Nia Jax in years as part of the latest storyline, I assume this makes her soft now - just like her belly?

hqdefault.jpg  36   15.81 kB

Ugh. So much cringe. I feel like this will only lead to her character going full SJW for the foreseeable future. What a waste.

She's a giant! She should be whooping ass and winning titles. I'm glad I'm done supporting WWE with money, ratings and clicks.

How is that 6 pack coming along Liv? 
Will be ready in time for Fast Lane you say? 
Good stuff. Well done. 

fffffffff.jpg

8 hours ago, SS123 said:

Good match between two thicc women 

Jordynne's so good I don't really wanna look at her as a sex object. It's part of the reason why I'm not crazy about the whole "Big/Thick Momma Pump" and "one half of Team PAWG" nicknames she comes up with for herself. I still look at her as the "Last Pure Athlete". That's what female pure athletes look like, that's how they perform.

And Rachael has absolutely one of the best midsections in all of modern womanhood, especially among female athletes. Just imagine if she wasn't in sports at all. Lovely young lady.

On 3/6/2018 at 1:59 PM, OscarWinner said:

Ugh. So much cringe. I feel like this will only lead to her character going full SJW for the foreseeable future. What a waste.

She's a giant! She should be whooping ass and winning titles. I'm glad I'm done supporting WWE with money, ratings and clicks.

Well on the bright side she'll most likely be taking the title away from Alexa Bliss at Wrestlemania.