Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 3/14/2018 at 8:50 AM, JIMJAMJOJO said:

Why doesn't somebody just make a new thread for her?

No!

On 3/14/2018 at 5:19 PM, Divo said:

I second this. Be nice to have all her pics in one place

I "-2" this. I feel I have the rank to do so. A few weeks back, some sadsack she-douche by the name of Kris Williams googled herself, traced her name to these forums and aired her frustrations on Twitter about being complimented by anons not causing any harm and certainly not sending any vitriol her way. She was offended, called us "losers" all because we dared to not share her depression over the inevitable.

As pathetic as this turn of events were (whether serious or sarcastic), it did make me think about how we might need to re-evaluate access to this site. Once upon a time, users had to be members and sign in just to see what was being discussed here. Now, you can click through almost any thread and see all the content. Maybe we should go back to the sign-in for everything, or at least have it where you have to sign in to lurk. 

Until then, I suggest we just keep her name within the confines of this thread. I don't wanna risk another Kris Williams situation where she self-googles, goes here and ~UGH~ gets "thinspired" because of our desires.

*We may have to abyss this discussion*