Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

22 minutes ago, Vladimir Putin said:

Look at those fat arms!

Speaking of Paige, that was a sad but still good retirement speech she had last night, and I´m happy she got to speak with Daniel Bryan and especially Edge during Mania week, with that said I hope she finds something forfilling to do now.

And what a time to be alive, Nia Jax is the Raw womens champ, it truly is a revolution, both in style and content for the womens wrestling in WWE, Women in all shapes and sizes can really win the strap in that company if they have resonable skills.

Anyway tho Ronda didn´´t look espcially meaty or anythin, I´m really digging Ronda Rousey´s ring attire and she did a lot better with her timing in the match at mania than I expected, her selling was good and I only saw 1 move that looked hokey timing wise, also here are some pics from Mania.

Also she can always add some padding to when she has or gets some matches where she needs to sell bigger bumps so to speak.

DaUge3CX0AEaOsL.jpg

DaUj5qdW4AAvipI.jpg

DaW3reuUwAA4P86.jpg

DaWX4BnXUAAX5zG.jpg

DaWy0-KWkAEG_FQ.jpg

DaYALymVwAAyX_o.jpg

20 hours ago, SS123 said:

If you didn't think the perfect GIF of Nicole Matthew's fat ass existed then you're wrong 

I’m trying to figure out when this match happened, because she was nowhere near that big (but still thick) a couple of months ago...either that’s from a while back or she’s really packed on a LOT in a short amount of time...

1 hour ago, SapphicCurves said:

I’m trying to figure out when this match happened, because she was nowhere near that big (but still thick) a couple of months ago...either that’s from a while back or she’s really packed on a LOT in a short amount of time...

Its from Shimmer 100 that was held on April 7th 2018,

Here is a photo of a thick looking Kimber Lee/ Abbey Laith at the same event.

Also here is another photo of Nicole at Shimmer 100

12 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

Comparing her from matches in February, she looks like she's packed on a good 20, maybe 25 pounds...wow...

Back then she looked like she was about 160 pounds...she's looking 180-190 now...

Can a 200-pound Nicole Matthews be in the offing?

180? I´m thinking maybe somewhere in the middle, her being about 5´8 I´ll say 172, anyway whatever the number is, she is looking thicker.