Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 5/3/2018 at 9:43 PM, SS123 said:

She's hot! Super flabby and jiggly. Love how she's managed to cram her belly into her shorts at the start of the match but eventually they give up as it's just too flabby to contain lol

She also gets increasingly pink.

Is this the biggest, thickest and chubbiest we have seen Kimber Lee/ Abbey Laith?

The match between Kimber Lee and Su Yung is from May 19th 2018.

There are a few good angles, even tho the oploaders camera could have been better.

Kimber Lee might have too renew her wrestling gear if she continues to gain weight like this, her belly is begining to spill more and more over the waistband

11 hours ago, uhzoomzip said:

I dunno. I wouldn't say she's not hot, I'm just not super into this gain as it almost defines weight gain schadenfreude and that's a concept that I really don't cling to.  If I did, I certainly wouldn't apply that to someone like Veda Scott. I'd probably want that from some overachiever or some chick who's entire identity is to be smoking hot (and kinda always was) - think Torrie Wilson, Sasha Banks or Charlotte...

Plus, I kinda do have concerns over the quality of her matches, especially as of late. In that ring, she can go, but lately she's been kinda lacking. I can't say that it's all because of the weight (probably she has a lingering injury, age or exhaustion - each of which can also be behind a weight issue), but maybe, for her, it's not the best thing to just blow up. Especially right now if she's at that point in her career where she should be going on a legacy run - getting titles, big wins and major tournament wins, being an active mentor etc.

Ideally, someone like her should be trading places with Tessa Blanchard. Veda can get jacked (and in all honesty, for some reason, I'd still like her!); Tessa could get a little "sloppy" from a physical standpoint and put on damn good performances; she's young and can get away with it. It would better than the peptides/Deer Antler Spray/"feminine" anabolics I believe she's been dabbling with lately... But that's another issue for another forum.

10 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I dunno. I wouldn't say she's not hot, I'm just not super into this gain as it almost defines weight gain schadenfreude and that's a concept that I really don't cling to.  If I did, I certainly wouldn't apply that to someone like Veda Scott. I'd probably want that from some overachiever or some chick who's entire identity is to be smoking hot (and kinda always was) - think Torrie Wilson, Sasha Banks or Charlotte...

Plus, I kinda do have concerns over the quality of her matches, especially as of late. In that ring, she can go, but lately she's been kinda lacking. I can't say that it's all because of the weight (probably she has a lingering injury, age or exhaustion - each of which can also be behind a weight issue), but maybe, for her, it's not the best thing to just blow up. Especially right now if she's at that point in her career where she should be going on a legacy run - getting titles, big wins and major tournament wins, being an active mentor etc.

Ideally, someone like her should be trading places with Tessa Blanchard. Veda can get jacked (and in all honesty, for some reason, I'd still like her!); Tessa could get a little "sloppy" from a physical standpoint and put on damn good performances; she's young and can get away with it. It would better than the peptides/Deer Antler Spray/"feminine" anabolics I believe she's been dabbling with lately... But that's another issue for another forum.

Women like Torrie Wilson, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte don't interest me at all. If they did, I wouldn't be on this forum. I'm in love with girls like Leva Bates, Nicole Matthews, Veda Scott. I can try to delete that post if it would make you more comfortable.

1 minute ago, uhzoomzip said:

Women like Torrie Wilson, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte don't interest me at all. If they did, I wouldn't be on this forum. I'm in love with girls like Leva Bates, Nicole Matthews, Veda Scott. I can try to delete that post if it would make you more comfortable.

Nah, it's no biggie. You're entitled to your post and whatever ya wanna do with it. Different strokes for different folks.

Just now, kirsch said:

I'd pay $20 to see it if I were in town.

It was not my intention to insert words into your quote. I meant to insert the sentence "Is that in the LA area?" after my first sentence. Anyway, those two gals look like they'd look good working up a sweat and throwing their weight around a wrestling ring.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
25 minutes ago, kirsch said:

It was not my intention to insert words into your quote. I meant to insert the sentence "Is that in the LA area?" after my first sentence. Anyway, those two gals look like they'd look good working up a sweat and throwing their weight around a wrestling ring.

Greater San Diego. Lo siento.