Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

11 hours ago, tdogg21 said:

Pretty sure Kimber Lee passed her up in weight judging by the size of that gut

You might be right, but you have to take the height difference into consideration, Kimber Lee is billed as 5´3 which looks pretty accurate (her 125 lbs does not tho) and Nicole is billed as 5´8 which also seems pretty realistic.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:16 PM, uhzoomzip said:

Some Nicole Matthews

Gawds there is some serious thickness there....I’m almost tempted to think this might be deliberate? Might she be bulking up for a possible heel run in the WWE?

And GAWD those boobs...she’s always had nice ones, but that fishnet combined with her increased weight just push them into another league...wow!

For those in the UK *(or can get a way round it), Viper's documentary is now on BBC iPlayer.
For me, I'm more used to seeing photos of Viper rather than extensive video (other than the Mae Young Classic & World of Sport Wrestling in 2016).
But yeah, she is looking huge here, especially her boobs.

Sadly, it's only 30 minutes long, and focuses mainly on wrestling in Scotland & in Japan (mentions nothing about WWE or the Mae Young Classic), however there is an added bonus with Toni Storm being in the documentary too!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0b6q36l/fight-like-a-girl

So a 6 min vid of highlights and mic talk has already been uploaded of the Nicole and Kimber Lee match and holy toledo it really shows off how thick and chubby they both are, I thought with Kimbers recent added girth, that she was closing in on Nicole weight wise, I guess not because Nicoles belly and overall looks is atleast just as soft as Kimber Lee if not more so.

enjoy.