Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest bouncybelly
On 6/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, SS123 said:

Found some more pics from the Nicole v Kimber Lee match :) they’re both looking so soft and flabby! 

i have never seen a match with so many rolls and folds! both have packed on considerable bellies haven't they

Guest kybloo92

Candice Michelle, former WWE Diva & Go Daddy girl from Super Bowl commercials. Nice and chubby with a flabby belly and love handles.

2i2a684.jpg

2889qgm.jpg

2cg2avn.jpg

Candice-michelle-gains-weight-wwe-7225893-600-800.jpg

Candice-michelle-gains-weight-wwe-7225897-600-800.jpg

Candice-michelle-gains-weight-wwe-7225916-600-800.jpg

Candice-michelle-gains-weight-wwe-7225886-600-800.jpg

Candice-michelle-gains-weight-wwe-7225925-600-800.jpg

Candice-michelle-gains-weight-wwe-7225905-600-800.jpg

j8z7kg.jpg

2691536220_1.jpg

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 6/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

I tried to get month by month of liv and see her progress from when she was in nxt to about now, I couldn't get a lot of pics but this is what I got. I should've swapped the last picture on the first one and the first picture on the second but close enough lol.

Abs to flab. Had such a toned flat stomach, now getting a soft belly. Getting slack in the gym or getting slack on her diet?

Guest Hotty2fatty

It's a tough gig to get fat in, there's no hiding those gains.

Liv knows she's putting on weight and probably a little embarrassed about it, but instead of hiding her gains, she's forced to strut around in front of a live crowd and tv audience in skimpy outfits that highlight all those extra pounds that have made their way onto her body and that the abs that she was showing off just a little while ago are now buried under her new belly. Very embarrassing for her and no where to hide