Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 6/28/2018 at 4:14 PM, kybloo92 said:

One of my all time favourite weight gains. Candice was so confident in her hot, toned, very muscular body (borderline arrogant) and looked to love showing it off. Her body was in such incredible condition, so fit, so strong, Candice was intimidatingly hot.

Then she got injured and packed on some pounds.

On her return she was forced to get out into the ring wearing a skimpy outfit that highlighted how fat and flabby her body had gotten. It must have been humiliating for her.

A few months later she was reportedly sacked for getting fat.

Hows that for a fall from grace. From body arrogant hottie to being sacked for getting fat all in the space of 12 months

On 6/25/2018 at 12:18 AM, SS123 said:

Thank you sir!! What a post!!

Guest kybloo92
3 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

It's a tough gig to get fat in, there's no hiding those gains.

Liv knows she's putting on weight and probably a little embarrassed about it, but instead of hiding her gains, she's forced to strut around in front of a live crowd and tv audience in skimpy outfits that highlight all those extra pounds that have made their way onto her body and that the abs that she was showing off just a little while ago are now buried under her new belly. Very embarrassing for her and no where to hide

To think Liv is only 24 and the definition of her abs has already been covered up by her belly fat.

30830951_1667462756665848_9034160495329804288_n.jpg

Surprised these haven't been posted before, but recently WWE posted a photoshoot of various female Superstars wearing the jerseys/shirts of their respective nations taking part in the FIFA World Cup in Russia. The shoot includes Billie Kay & Peyton Royce (Australia), Asuka (Japan), Lana (Russia), Dasha Fuentes (Mexico). Paige (England, obviously) looked a bit fuller.

P.S. It's coming home!

http://www.wwe.com/worldcup2018

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

3 hours ago, LadderCoins said:

Doubt I'll actually watch the show, but if it's all like this, it'll be hard not to...

After she got fired the first time and no longer had to keep in shape she filled out really nicely. Something so hot about a chubby French woman, they're usually rail thin.

https://vk.com/video-15578107_170863692

mar.thumb.jpg.6a311d2296a01f0aa001cf5ec408e77e.jpgmar2.thumb.jpg.e6387e1aa5b5a42f154b3d8d694fc97e.jpgmar3.thumb.jpg.9f2ed5ecb3fe0bc3910245155840c75d.jpg

Rocking the double chin a full three years before her pregnancy. She shaped back up when she came back in 2016.

4 hours ago, uhzoomzip said:

After she got fired the first time and no longer had to keep in shape she filled out really nicely. Something so hot about a chubby French woman, they're usually rail thin.

https://vk.com/video-15578107_170863692

Rocking the double chin a full three years before her pregnancy. She shaped back up when she came back in 2016.

Been looking for that interview everywhere!

Guest Hotty2fatty

Abs to flab. For a supposed athlete Liv has developed a seriously soft and flabby midsection...... And did I read she was only 24?

Never really been a fan of Maryse, but I do like how she looks when she's much fuller or chubby looking. I mean just look at that cute chubby face. She was fuller looking way before her pregnancy even and I think she just looks way better that way, but that's just my opinion. 

And never a dull moment with Liv here's to hoping she stays soft and chubby for a while yet plus she's young and has plenty of potential yet. 

Some notes from paige on renee youngs podcast that i thought you guys would like

- Paige then goes on to state that because her, Renee and Corey are not in ring competitors anymore, they can 'eat whatever the fuck we want' because their bodies are covered.

- Paige says she's felt great since her retirement. She feels happy that she gets to wear stuff that covers her stomach now.

- She's happy that she's thicker. She felt like she looked like a crackhead before and was too skinny, so she's happy that she's gaining weight in all the right places except for her stomach. Paige says that her boobs are growing, which she's happy about.

13 hours ago, Krim said:

Never really been a fan of Maryse, but I do like how she looks when she's much fuller or chubby looking. I mean just look at that cute chubby face. She was fuller looking way before her pregnancy even and I think she just looks way better that way, but that's just my opinion. 

And never a dull moment with Liv here's to hoping she stays soft and chubby for a while yet plus she's young and has plenty of potential yet. 

I see this comment a lot, and I'm never sure why. If anything, she was one of the more decent and serious wrestlers in a time when the division was close to a joke. Not a personal shot at you by any means, I'm just puzzled.