Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest JustA619Guy
12 hours ago, Giantess Lover said:

I've posted pics of her before, and found a new one of Rhea Ripley. Definitely bigger one way or another!

It’s kinda cool that her work opposite Harley Wonderland was my introduction to her.

Assorted items:

1. WWE 2K19 just dropped. Asking for a friend; can you customize some size onto female characters? By that I don't just mean the female create-a-wrestlers/create-a-superstar, but the sprites of the active roster. Is it possible to double Lana's size? Add a huge muffintop onto Charlotte's midsection? Create a pear-shaped Peyton Royce, and etc.?

2. Paige eating:

3. Some slight alterations to the Ronda at Raw pic I posted (I'm considering a return to morphing - I'm certainly not a master of it) :

DeleteNow2.png

Guest Quagmire
On 10/14/2018 at 1:28 AM, OscarWinner said:

Assorted items:

1. WWE 2K19 just dropped. Asking for a friend; can you customize some size onto female characters? By that I don't just mean the female create-a-wrestlers/create-a-superstar, but the sprites of the active roster. Is it possible to double Lana's size? Add a huge muffintop onto Charlotte's midsection? Create a pear-shaped Peyton Royce, and etc.?

I just checked under My W where you can edit attributes and no, it can only change things such as skills, attributes & things like the crowd reaction or entrance.

I realize you mentioned not wanting to create a superstar but there's always the alternative to downloading one of the wrestlers from Community Creations that look a lot like the default wrestler graphics 2K creates. In fact, I've found some that look more authentic than 2K's version the developers created. In there you could download a Lana, Charlotte or Peyton Royce to make them fatter and edit whatever attributes you want.

It will at least allow you to achieve the objective of playing as those wrestlers at a fatter weight.

Guest Quagmire
On 10/14/2018 at 1:28 AM, OscarWinner said:

Assorted items:

OscarWinner, I left out some key details for your friend if they choose to go the route of downloading custom creations Superstars.

Once you have downloaded the wrestler you want from there, you will need to go to the section right before that called "Creations" and click "Superstar" and then scroll down to "Edit Custom Superstar" as the 3rd and last option in that area to select. Once there, you go through all of the characters you've downloaded until you find the one you want to edit. They're sorted by alphabetical order and Male or Female Superstar. When you find the one you want, click on that, 3 choices come up and click on "Edit." You'll go to the 2nd section on that page named "Body" where you can make the adjustment to weight in that section.