Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

7 minutes ago, Fatcelebfan said:

Yes!! It looks like Viper is WWE bound, I can’t wait.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/wwe-preparing-to-sign-scottish-superstar-viper/

I wonder if they'll want to curtail her weight. Or maybe their intentions are quite the opposite, and they'll make her and Nia Jax a tag team AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 600+ POUNDS!

Guest Fatcelebfan
17 hours ago, Giantess Lover said:

I hope she gets to keep her Viper name. Piper Niven was too silly

I think she was called Piper Niven  because viper is randy orton’s nickname.

Viper/Piper Niven= A future WWE legend.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:29 PM, scotishjoker1 said:

If you were to take this first pic out of context you would think that Rhonda is laughing at Nia because she can hardly cross her legs while Alexa is slightly impressed she's still able to do that lol.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:08 PM, Cowboys said:

I wonder if they'll want to curtail her weight. Or maybe their intentions are quite the opposite, and they'll make her and Nia Jax a tag team AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 600+ POUNDS!

Why would you want to team up Viper with the Queen of Botch? If anything I see Viper having a good NXT run then doing jack shit when she's called up to the main roster just like everyone else who's been called up from NXT, believe me when I say I would love for that to be different but given how the WWE treats it's call ups this is most likely how it's going to play out.

Hey guys, just thought I drop by with a little Goya Kong content because I think this thread has ignored her a bit, I'll admit she got some moves given her size and I'm going to go out on a limb and say she has the best ass in pro-wrestling bar none!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tute4Msvp3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3HQGThXvA

Highlights for the second video above are at 1:13, 1:55, 8:10, 8:36, 8:51, 9:07, 9:21, 9:36, 15:53 

Guest Fatcelebfan
On 1/13/2019 at 8:03 PM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Why would you want to team up Viper with the Queen of Botch? If anything I see Viper having a good NXT run then doing jack shit when she's called up to the main roster just like everyone else who's been called up from NXT, believe me when I say I would love for that to be different but given how the WWE treats it's call ups this is most likely how it's going to play out.

I hope they send Viper to the RAW roster and not NXT.

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, SapphicCurves said:

I really think she’s trying to get into heavyweight territory :)

More like Super Heavyweight. ;) The bigger Nicole gets, the better it is. It's a shame she's covering up her belly.