Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 1/20/2019 at 7:21 PM, Giantess Lover said:

WOS Wrestling started its UK tour this weekend. This photo (taken from their Facebook) was from the Friday night show where Kay Lee Ray lost the WOS Women's Championship (probably because she's going to NXT UK) to Viper in a triple threat match that also included Bea Priestley. Everyone looks great here, but mostly Viper!

Unfortunately, Kay Lee Ray got injured in said match, and so when I went to the show on Newport on Saturday, it was just Viper vs Bea Priestley in a singles match. As brilliant it was me finally getting to see them live, unfortunately I couldn't get a good photo as this one. Plus, Bea Priestley became the new WOS Women's Champion, further fuelling rumours that Viper may too be heading to somwhere within WWE 

WOS Wrestling have finally uploaded the photos from the Newport event that I went to. Told you that Viper looked awesome!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Giantess Lover said:

They really misused Viper by having her as a heel. She's much better as a face.

Guest ratetankmark

49933589_520330061704289_1113533742566587403_n.thumb.jpg.e991e103bdaa2d17038bf87d49db6a2c.jpg

How does Nicole's gut not just destroy the belt trying to hold her spare tire in? I can't imagine it's very comfortable considering how big Nicole's belly is.

Guest ratetankmark
2 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

^ Gawd just look at the girth of her arms now... 😍

I've not really noticed her arms, but, yeah, they are pretty beefy, It's just a shame she's covering her belly up.

Guest ratetankmark
2 hours ago, Ironmikus said:

Double trouble. 

Kimber might be the only girl with bigger legs than LuFisto. Her gut is so hot, too. 

5 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

More and more of these women are losing muscle and packing on pounds... im not complaining by no means but just saying this has to be some type of miracle they can still wrestle and not be reprimanded or something ya know 

If only. That's what I'm hoping for, but I dunno. It seems like there are some who still have this internalized requirement that they enforce onto themselves and it's usually those who are already lean and thin.

Either that or I spend too much time on Instagram and/or I believe way too much of what I see on there. But then again, it's just as disturbing if they are faking themselves to look ultra-lean anyway. Now, I'm just hoping Instagram dies so that I don't have to worry too much about that trend.

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

More and more of these women are losing muscle and packing on pounds... im not complaining by no means but just saying this has to be some type of miracle they can still wrestle and not be reprimanded or something ya know 

But they aren't losing muscle, they need muscle to perform.  They are just aren't watching their diets and/or doing as much cardio as before.

Guest ratetankmark

Some more pictures of Nicole's thiccness. I had to use Instagram because Ray Urner doesn't have any recent pictures to save and post them like I would usually do (don't know why, he has a facebook but just decides not to upload images that he took, which is weird). But these are the closest things to having them saved.

On this week's NXT, Io Shirai & Kairi Sane had a tag match against Amber Nova & Tanea Brooks (Rebel from Impact Wrestling). I hadn't seen Tanea Brooks before but was just impressed with her curves and her figure. At one point, the commentary referred to her as being the biggest woman in the match (mainly because of her 5'10" height but we all know it's for her curvy size compared to everyone else). Here are some photos that appeared on WWE.com - she's the one in the blue hair, in case you didn't know

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg