Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

5 hours ago, Lurker1420 said:

Y’all… Nikkita Lyons is looking straight up chunky now, and she’s trying to hide it so much.

Now now, let's not overlook Cora here. A torn ACL means that she's going to be packing on the pounds too. Her leg already looks like a stuffed sausage with that brace on, even more than Nikkita's.

I'm kinda over the whole "she's hurt --> weight gain!" mindset. Even so, I think ACL injuries/recovery aren't the path to flab.

If any injury is, it would be the neck, *ahem* Sheamus recently.. and in the past, Steve Austin... and Lita (I think I recall an interview where she mentioned gaining 40 pounds while her neck was in a halo, but I doubt there's footage of that) and obviously that's serious business - all injuries are. Not trying to guilt trip, but for me, the disability gain is a kink jar I'd like to leave empty. 

Even that Cora-Nikkita photoshoot kinda weirds me out in that regard. Why would Cora's brace be that tight anyway? Plus I think this is proof that the NXT trainers are working these chicks (and guys, I guess) way too friggin hard. They act like everyone is supposed to be all abs and thigh gap. They're trying to manufacture a dozen Jade Cargill's all at once. I know Triple H is into the bodybuilders, but c'mon. Didn't this company used to do wellness tests?

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

I'm kinda over the whole "she's hurt --> weight gain!" mindset. Even so, I think ACL injuries/recovery aren't the path to flab.

If any injury is, it would be the neck, *ahem* Sheamus recently.. and in the past, Steve Austin... and Lita (I think I recall an interview where she mentioned gaining 40 pounds while her neck was in a halo, but I doubt there's footage of that) and obviously that's serious business - all injuries are. Not trying to guilt trip, but for me, the disability gain is a kink jar I'd like to leave empty. 

Even that Cora-Nikkita photoshoot kinda weirds me out in that regard. Why would Cora's brace be that tight anyway? Plus I think this is proof that the NXT trainers are working these chicks (and guys, I guess) way too friggin hard. They act like everyone is supposed to be all abs and thigh gap. They're trying to manufacture a dozen Jade Cargill's all at once. I know Triple H is into the bodybuilders, but c'mon. Didn't this company used to do wellness tests?

I got no proof ofcourse but something might be going on regarding expectations and what the wrestlers are doing now, also keep in mind both Randy Orton and AJ Styles being jacked as never before when they both returned late last year, ofcourse Randy´s injury period was very long too.

2 hours ago, DFan said:

I got no proof ofcourse but something might be going on regarding expectations and what the wrestlers are doing now, also keep in mind both Randy Orton and AJ Styles being jacked as never before when they both returned late last year, ofcourse Randy´s injury period was very long too.

Honestly, it seems like Becky’s the only big name right now who’s smaller than they were a few years ago.

4 hours ago, shesfatnow said:

She looked pretty tubby all over.

Good to see that I wasn't the only one who thought that, not sure if I would say that Liv looked tubby all over but she definitely seemed to have more of a puffy belly...not sure if it's due to her gear highlighting a muffin top or she's been taking it easy while not being in the TV for a bit but I'm glad since chubby Liv is the best! (or maybe she's been like this for a while but has been covering it? She does seem to cover her lower stomach with quite a few of her recent gears I think, so that might be her "problem area"?)