Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Coltrane
2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

JoJo is pregnant! I’m not a big fan of pregnancy gains but she certainly has a lot of potential with a post baby body 

This would explain why she hasn't been on TV and still with WWE. Glad she clarified this. 

Guest Fatcelebfan
7 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Goya Kong vs. Viper; basically what would happen if King Kong vs. Godzilla were real and hot. :D 

Goya Kong is AWESOME,  when you google Goya Kong her listed weight is 187lbs, 😂 on one leg she weighs 187lbs, I wonder how much she really weighs, she is probably the biggest active female wrestler today, she makes Viper look skinny.  I hope an American wrestling fed signs Goya in the future.

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Fatcelebfan said:

Goya Kong is AWESOME,  when you google Goya Kong her listed weight is 187lbs, 😂 on one leg she weighs 187lbs, I wonder how much she really weighs, she is probably the biggest active female wrestler today, she makes Viper look skinny.  I hope an American wrestling fed signs Goya in the future.

I'd say more like she weighs 287lbs.

44 minutes ago, bolton said:

Not sure when this is from and it's possibly been posted before but I'm not going through 40 odd pages to check.

As far as I'm concerned Liv needs to have her own thread.

Tribute to the troops Wwe put on... they been doing this for years 

8 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Tribute to the troops Wwe put on... they been doing this for years 

Tribute to the troops? well when Liv's around i always stand to attention amirite......yeah....no......ill see myself out.

9 hours ago, Solid Snake said:

It's a show they do around Christmas each year for the military. They used to go over to Iraq and Afghanistan but haven't for years since they now just do the show in the US. It is meant to be an uber feel-good show. 

I know, it was part of the joke (man i knew my jokes were bad but, Jesus) 😶