Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Wendi Richter had a fat appearance at RAW in June this year  ;D

Those pics don't really do her justice, her ass looked HUGE that night.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

I'm pleased to see that they're many pro wrestling fans here, as far as Rosie Lottalove goes, she quit the business, never to return, I guess she couldn't take the tauting from the asshole fans, calling her "Fat" all the time must of annoyed her to the point of quitting, can't say I blame her.

Actually, she retired due to injuries.

Anyway, here are a few videos: Trish Stratus before she trimmed down to become a full in-ring competitor, Stephanie McMahon's ass at its zenith, and Kane and Lita's "wedding" in 04 when Lita and Trish were probably at their combined heaviest.  Also, attached are fat pictures of Tammy Sytch aka Sunny

http://youtu.be/wvPDd6zibeo

http://youtu.be/oOFnDPnHe5Y

http://youtu.be/tNQHGt82eak

post-0-14513210795717_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210796192_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210796499_thumb.jpg

post-0-1451321079676_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210797085_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210797347_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210797649_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210797976_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210798288_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210798583_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210798879_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513210799189_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AbeVanHelsing

Dude, Steph's been working out like a beast since her last daughter was born. That isn't chub, that's almost all muscle now.

Apparently so.  Kinda weird, but at least she's not like Chyna.  Also, she said that she had gained 80 lbs from being pregnant a bunch.

Moving on, since she became GM and started wearing the mini skirts, I've notices AJ Lee has some very nice thighs.

post-0-14513229263493_thumb.jpg

Apparently so.  Kinda weird, but at least she's not like Chyna.  Also, she said that she had gained 80 lbs from being pregnant a bunch.

Moving on, since she became GM and started wearing the mini skirts, I've notices AJ Lee has some very nice thighs.

Yeah, when AJ first started she seemed like a twig. Now, it appears that she added a bit of muscle especially in her lower body or perhaps the skirts just bring out her profound thighs.

I don't really consider these chicks fat or very curvy in the way that I like (they're just not thin like alot of contemporary Divas), but I do like them, especially Natalya, and recognize their great in ring talents with respect. I just wish WWE held this match alot sooner and regularly instead of giving it the Pacquiao-Mayweather treatment.

Weight-wise, I'll say that Eve has potential but she's gonna marry one of the Gracies and those guys are workout fiends who'll most likely dampen said big girl potential.

And I do think Kaitlyn's cute

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...