Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest xjulianx

I hate to say I really but I think Nia is losing weight and has been for awhile. It's pretty evident even in her face, she's trying to get way more fit and in shape and less like well... a potato haha 

18 hours ago, xjulianx said:

I hate to say I really but I think Nia is losing weight and has been for awhile. It's pretty evident even in her face, she's trying to get way more fit and in shape and less like well... a potato haha 

What are you watching?? She looks slower and flabbier than ever. I think her face looks much softer now than when she debuted on raw

5 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Nicole Matthews has a body like a fertility goddess. Love when she lets it all hang out. Here's some screencaps of her rockin' flabby dumper that I made from some of her slamminladies appearances.

nicass.thumb.jpg.cbfb53555fa1cd33bb6660eff521ce4a.jpg

boooooty.thumb.jpg.a399e0122aff72003199a7285f64d1fc.jpg

nmbutt.thumb.jpg.cb4fd99c10f9ef2e8c7632c7a77e755d.jpg

matth2.thumb.jpg.a30f6801b49ca32e97ca14aa8fc098c1.jpg

matth.thumb.jpg.a642a687eab4bfa75ee6c4d74a269b17.jpg

nic3.thumb.jpg.75106862acc4b0a02f1294f90caed95f.jpgnic2.thumb.jpg.7f11634e1d71cfd8f181a9a3913a5ca0.jpgnic.thumb.jpg.c52d85a51571eff977e7d6d28ae9d6d8.jpg

Bonus jiggle:

belleh.thumb.gif.84aaca8d9085a9d80b1098334180b86d.gif

Guest Rkf

From Early 2000. Stephanie McMahon. 
Now, I was watching this match (The Rock and APA vs. Triple H, Big Bossman, Bull Buchanan) and Steph was by ringside for Hunter. 
I do not know if this is just the angle or the clothes making it jut out or something, but I suddenly noticed how much of a soft pot belly it looks like she has here. 
Not great quality, easier to see if you zoom in, but something is there. 

ste;j.jpg

steph pot belly.jpg

Guest xjulianx

Sasha is still doing the thing on Twitter, I hope it's not a result of an eating disorder or anything. Fat shaming yourself when you're not fat at all is never a good sign. She changed her picture to a hippo.... 

She had one that said "feed me" too, I guess it's funny to her? Not cool if you're a role model for a lot of young girls who might have issues with their body, hopefully she realizes it. 

Guest sum1wun

Thought I'd leave a photo of the most bootylicious diva of all time, Molly Holly, here. Those hips, thighs, and that BIG butt have yet to be rivalled.

molly 0610215327_11.jpg

Guest xjulianx

I noticed Alexa bliss has toned up a lot since she first came up, she was much thicker/curvier but now she has more of a thigh gap and toned out legs. They're trying so hard to make her trish. 

Guest sum1wun

They need to get Nia out of all that black. They did the same thing to Molly since they somehow have a thing against women with large hips. Molly's pants were always jet-black but even then you could tell they were at least as wide, if not wider, than her shoulders.