Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest sum1wun
16 hours ago, Fatcelebfan said:

I think needs Nia needs a Big female tag team partner,  a female version of The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) is LONG overdue,  what do guys you think??

Faye Jackson is the only current wrestler that fits the bill IMHO. She has a fat ass, just like Nia.

On 6/1/2017 at 6:22 PM, Fatcelebfan said:

I think needs Nia needs a Big female tag team partner,  a female version of The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) is LONG overdue,  what do guys you think??

I was honestly hoping Tamina would be the one to fill this role. Have her put on 100 pounds and then return to team with her. But unfortunately she returned on Smackdown without any extra weight. =(

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
On 6/5/2017 at 4:35 AM, jacknife said:

So recently in AAA, Goya Kong - as a heel getting a mixed reaction - has been working a feud against Big Mamí.  During each lady's entrance, the announcer lists foods and talks about them being big and beautiful.  I've never heard anything like it in wrestling.  Kong gets a lot of her charisma - and her girth - from her dad Brazo de Plata, aka Super Porky.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sdd619

Well when you think about it. The rings are wood planks with thin padding underneath & they are taking slams & all on them. Now imagine a boney girl being slammed on it. It is better to have extra weight on you then not. So the girls gain weight on purpose to tone up & not have it hurt as much.

Guest xjulianx

When she came to the ring with mickie James a few weeks ago, you could definitely tell she got much bigger. Maybe she bulked up but her butt and thighs were noticeably bigger. Hopefully it sticks.