Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest AirJordanFan93

I'm 99.99% certain it's not real because I don't remember this at all (hearing about or seeing), but I shall enjoy it nonetheless.

Its a fake that photoshop has been circulating on Wrestling Forums for years now. She has never showed her boobs on WWE Programming

Its a fake that photoshop has been circulating on Wrestling Forums for years now. She has never showed her boobs on WWE Programming

That's what I thought. Been watching solidly for 10 years this month and was certain that, even if I had missed it, I would have heard about it due to it not just being Steph with her boobs out, but also the fact that WWE would allow such a thing.

That's what I thought. Been watching solidly for 10 years this month and was certain that, even if I had missed it, I would have heard about it due to it not just being Steph with her boobs out, but also the fact that WWE would allow such a thing.

I recall seeing an outtake from a post Raw video that intended to be seen only in closed circuit that features a botch of Sable losing her top while being restrained from a catfight. Also a a few scenes from Smackdown where Vince says shit and bullshit uncensored. Not to mention HBK and Ric Flair's bare asses.

But yeah; Steph's tits are a bit of a stretch

Guest AirJordanFan93

Eh I'd hit it......... If she had an extra 25 lbs.

Id hit it as she is now. Shes by far the best looking diva they have currently

Id hit it as she is now. Shes by far the best looking diva they have currently

To me, it's a toss up. They all just lack the fatness I desire. But I think Paige has the propensity to pack on flab. Her dad's a huge guy, her mom has gotten heavier in the past few years. I wouldn't bank on her getting to 250 lbs ever or even 150 lbs during her career, but given her body shape and level of tone, she'll be consistently soft enough to enjoy watching more than other Divas.

Guest AirJordanFan93

To me, it's a toss up. They all just lack the fatness I desire. But I think Paige has the propensity to pack on flab. Her dad's a huge guy, her mom has gotten heavier in the past few years. I wouldn't bank on her getting to 250 lbs ever or even 150 lbs during her career, but given her body shape and level of tone, she'll be consistently soft enough to enjoy watching more than other Divas.

It doesn't help that most of the women they hire either have some sort of modeling or athltic background. A lot of the women WWE hires are fitness models so they all are fairly ripped. Or they have some sort of athletic background like Ric Flairs daughter who in NXT she had a background in Volleyball and the Bellas both played soccer. The ones who came from an actual wrestling background like Paige or even Nattie Neidhart seem more likely to get softer. Good news is they have moved on from hiring Swimsuit Models like they were 7 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Back in 2009 Candice Michelle got fired from wwe for letting herself go

She was injured beofre hand which is why she gained the weight. They don't like when the divas gain.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Are there any more, or do you have a source? Those are amazing, and Mickie has always been one of my favorites!  :thumbsup:

There is a gallery up on a wrestling site. Though wrestling releated pregnancy pics are hard to come by unless your following them on Twitter and Instagram. Wrestling Pregnancies aren't covered extently either. Only one that ever got a lot of coverage outside of wrestling was Stacy Kieblers this year because she has a little name value outside of the wrestling bubble. For the record she didn't gain a whole lot shes way too much into her health food and shit like that.

Anyway heres the full Mickie James shoot http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/m/mickiejames/gallery/maternity-26217640/01.php

:thumbsup:

Natalia on this weeks Smackdown. She has always had a bigger build than alot of the others. and as she put it on a podcast interview on Talk is Jericho she admits to "looking like a girl who has had a few good meals that day".

Anyway recently she has stopped wearing the long covering tops and began wrestling in gear that exposes her tummy.

I like...

post-6752-1451350022706_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Natalia on this weeks Smackdown. She has always had a bigger build than alot of the others. and as she put it on a podcast interview on Talk is Jericho she admits to "looking like a girl who has had a few good meals that day".

Anyway recently she has stopped wearing the long covering tops and began wrestling in gear that exposes her tummy.

I like...

I like her, for obvious reasons. She's bared her midriff since 2010-ish. She's nowhere near HUGE, but the little weight she does have compared to the average Diva puts her in a higher class of hotness. I think she may have lost a little weight since her debut which was 6 years ago already and she was wearing a jacket during her matches then.

I'm not joking, a fucking jacket.