Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 24/09/2017 at 1:46 AM, uhzoomzip said:

Nciole Matthews is a goddess. That belly is just dripping with sex appeal. I'd love to hand-feed her Chocolate Cheerios before she climbs into the ring and then cheer her on as she shakes and jiggles her gorgeous belly for the crowd. :wub:

nicolegoddes.thumb.jpg.c4aea770393fc8259e20acbebce6bdf4.jpg  529   194.27 kB

I love Nicole and her self awareness to how fat and overweight she's gotten yet she's too lazy to do anything about it. Here's hoping she continues to blimp up.

6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Taya Valkyrie's been looking better as of late. I think she's getting a little heavy for top rope dives (but not too heavy):

If she gets much bigger than she'll be out of breath by the time she lumbers to the top rope. I'd love to see not only Taya get fat, but also Sienna get more big and overweight. 

3 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

If she gets much bigger than she'll be out of breath by the time she lumbers to the top rope. I'd love to see not only Taya get fat, but also Sienna get more big and overweight. 

She seems out of breath in this interview. It's also a great way to examine her face gain. She reminds me of AmateurArt.

35 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

She seems out of breath in this interview. It's also a great way to examine her face gain. She reminds me of AmateurArt.

I have the image of her getting a big double chin and jowls to the point where her voice is deeper and she's out of breath from talking as that thing around her neck just snaps off due to her weight. Fat Taya would be awesome! So would Fat Sienna in my opinion.

DKF-6hQXkAAARwX.thumb.jpg.938bee3981603273ca74f26d41df31f3.jpg

It's a damn shame that Havok had to lose all the weight on the left. I was hoping she would get even bigger because she just looked like an out of shape goddess when she had to cram her big gut into her black bodysuit. Heavyweight Havok is the best Havok!

Don't know if I've posted this match before. But here's an example of how big and overweight Jess was around the time of the left picture. It's a joy to watch this match not only because Jess is a great monster heel and Heidi Lovelace bumps like a fucking lunatic and is a great underdog babyface, but just watching Jessicka's big body is just a treat. <3

Only just found this thread, but if Havok wasn't American, I would swear that I know her. She's the spitting image of a UK girl I've chatted with on and off for years (not heard from her for a while though), but facially and bodywise. Her weight fluctuates a lot too...

26 minutes ago, AlphaAlpha said:

I miss these love handles. 

It's not like she was 250+ lbs, but she was so soft and round like she had a little too much salt or alcohol in her diet...

and it's kind of all you really can hope for as far as famous female entertainers go, especially ones that are athletic year-round. I'd say athlete - well, they are athletes - , but there are some female athletes who are heavier, whereas WWE's women and mainstream female wrestlers by-and-large have that glamour restriction against fatness. Revolution or not, it's still entertainment and corporate entertainment to boot. They indoctrinate the women to look a certain way to the point where they don't even have to say anything to them about shaping up. Just the way it is.

I do think that if Beck and Bayley were on the same brand and Charlotte was on a different brand, we might still have soft Becky. Perhaps Bayley's "bad habits" would rub off onto her and Charlotte probably wouldn't be as inspired considering that her fitness partner/competitor wouldn't be around...