Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Also some Referee getting some hands on Tummy touching with Nia. 

Bliss slimmed down a lot, but this was the best I could get. :( Not much I know. 

aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

JAx.jpg

Guest Lil_Nicky
3 hours ago, Giantess Lover said:

Any photos of Tamina & Nia Jax from Survivor Series? Good grief, I'd never thought Tamina would be the smallest person in any scenario

Also, didn't Dana Brooke look heavy on Raw last night?

Pics or it didn’t happen :P

tumblr_ozt3eaAk3f1smp2cjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozt3eaAk3f1smp2cjo3_1280.jpg

Sarah Logan/Mary Dobson looking pretty chunky in her Smackdown Live debut. I'm excited to see where this goes since I'm a big fan of both Sarah and Ruby. But I do remember some of Sarah's old tweets from when she was Mary. She'd tweet about things like "Cheat Day was a -burp- success" and "I'm heading to Disneyland Japan for my birthday. I'm gonna eat everything there. Even Mickey". 

I also wouldn't mind if Ruby got fatter to the point where her belly just swallows up that tattoo on her side like Ruby herself swallows up food. xD

tumblr_ozqxi2RhTs1syl1n2o1_540.thumb.gif.3fd9ff7b9e1d73e47bcdb6caa0e61bd9.gif

tumblr_oxm4swcand1syl1n2o1_400.thumb.gif.2d7c78df3799752478b0042d441df8dd.gif

tumblr_ovndh6bDH01syl1n2o1_540.thumb.jpg.d7a56fb8e9e982abf212737101aa5b5c.jpg

tumblr_ovndh6bDH01syl1n2o3_400.thumb.jpg.9fe7b05bbe5538eca4c269a3540a701e.jpg

More Dana looking bigger and meatier. I do like the idea of her gaining a lot of weight and still delusionally thinking that she's muscled even though her arms are undefined and flabby, her gut overhangs the waistband of her tights and she has a permanent double chin. Forget bodybuilding, fatter Dana would be more suited to sumo.

3 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Physically, I think she has the perfect build for a female wrestler. The only cosmetic change I'd like to make on her is to quit the botox, cut back on the make-up and get a more natural hair color.

If more female bodybuilders looked like her year 'round, I'd actually be in support of female bodybuilding.

6 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

Dana's probably able to eat every scrap of food at those diners on her own. She's not got Emma as a best friend anymore, so maybe she's eating for two?

She did also have her boyfriend die like a few months ago. Comfort food also would be added to that.

This is proof that Nicole is packing on the pounds. She's having to wrestle in a shirt, I imagine because her belly is getting too big. Not that I'd complain if she showed off her overhanging, pale, flabby, sweaty spare tire. I hope Nicole just keeps getting bigger and bigger. current, big bellied Nicole is the best Nicole.