Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

1 minute ago, ThatSoCalGuy said:

This makes me wish that there was a “time machine perfect storm”, where Havok and Sami Callihan were in TNA together as a couple, during Vince Russo’s early days there, and Russo has them put the “sex” in Sports Entertainment eXtreme (sp?) as feedists.  Whenever Jess or Sam wins a match, they celebrate with trips to catering or local all-you-can-eat places.  I wouldn’t have been surprised had Russo done something like that during his time there; NWA:TNA/early TNA was weird.

I had forgotten that S.E.X existed and I wish it had stayed that way to be honest. God I don't know how TNA has lasted as long as it has with Russo in charge. Ironically, last year or so Havok was insanely big and fat, like, she had a big gut and everything.

4 hours ago, ThatSoCalGuy said:

This makes me wish that there was a “time machine perfect storm”, where Havok and Sami Callihan were in TNA together as a couple, during Vince Russo’s early days there, and Russo has them put the “sex” in Sports Entertainment eXtreme (sp?) as feedists.  Whenever Jess or Sam wins a match, they celebrate with trips to catering or local all-you-can-eat places.  I wouldn’t have been surprised had Russo done something like that during his time there; NWA:TNA/early TNA was weird.

Hmm. A feedism gimmick...

I think Laurel Van Ness could pull it off, especially with the fetish fuel she's using for her becrazed jilted bride act - a haggard drunk who wrestles barefoot. Instead, she starts to overeat her problems away.

Well, okay, that's not exactly feedism but weight gain, but still.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Hmm. A feedism gimmick...

I think Laurel Van Ness could pull it off, especially with the fetish fuel she's using for her becrazed jilted bride act - a haggard drunk who wrestles barefoot. Instead, she starts to overeat her problems away.

Well, okay, that's not exactly feedism but weight gain, but still.

I'd love to see that. She waddles her fat ass down the ramp, laughing and cackling as she feasts on a huge amount of unhealthy and fatty food. I can imagine her stuffing her fat face in backstage segments or something similar.

57 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

I'd love to see that. She waddles her fat ass down the ramp, laughing and cackling as she feasts on a huge amount of unhealthy and fatty food. I can imagine her stuffing her fat face in backstage segments or something similar.

Yeah. Maybe once iMPACT releases her, she goes on to gain like 40+ lbs to go "method" (as actors like to say) and then return all cleaned up and in a robe.

Then, the robe comes off and its belly city with thunder thigh suburbs.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
3 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Yeah. Maybe once iMPACT releases her, she goes on to gain like 40+ lbs to go "method" (as actors like to say) and then return all cleaned up and in a robe.

Imagine she reconciles with Grado.  He continues being a proud, fat comedy wrestler while impressing his poor eating habits onto Laurel.  They could do backstage skits after her matches where she’s out of breath, then Grado starts rubbing her belly and she just loses it and they start going at it like horny pigs.

13 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I like the idea that, when Laurel becomes obese and out of shape, then she cleans up and shows off her natural beauty, she loses the wedding dress in place of the ring gear she once had that basically means that her huge gut just overhangs her big gut and her thunder thighs and fat ass mean that her shorts are barely visible. But at least she seems more stable, until she hits the buffet then the out of control Laurel that she was when she was drunk resurfaces but only to feast like a total pig.

Cm_wToOVMAAhYo9.jpg

Here's an amazing shot of how big and huge Viper's globe of a gut was when she first showed up in STARDOM, she's slimmed down a bit now but she was a fucking behemoth in this image. I just can't keep my eyes away from that huge spare tire. I'm also always impressed by how agile she is for someone of that size.

3 hours ago, Giantess Lover said:

Last night on Raw, Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore had a promo which got interrupted by Nia Jax.

Interesting for her to get involved with a whole division where she's bigger than everyone!

I'm iffy on the premise and I certainly don't trust WWE's mediocre-at-best writing staff or their straight up cringeworthy production crew.

Oddly enough, if I was to put a woman in the cruiserweights it'd be Charlotte. Her fighting style fits what they do, she's got some size and I can see a storyline where she's got a relationship with a cruiserweight guy who wants her out of the division - thing is, he's constantly feeding her trying to get her too heavy for the division.

6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I'm iffy on the premise and I certainly don't trust WWE's mediocre-at-best writing staff or their straight up cringeworthy production crew.

Oddly enough, if I was to put a woman in the cruiserweights it'd be Charlotte. Her fighting style fits what they do, she's got some size and I can see a storyline where she's got a relationship with a cruiserweight guy who wants her out of the division - thing is, he's constantly feeding her trying to get her too heavy for the division.

They really don't need to start having men and women fighting each other period, that's opening a potential can of worms.

3 hours ago, TheRealFenian said:

I garuntee WWE won't though. Doing shit like this tastefully isn't something they're capable of. 

Agreed, but if I had to put a woman in there...

Either way, I think you could still do man v. woman wrestling matches without things getting too gratuitously violent or ridiculously unreal. Just don't do it often, get a sizable gal, a safe/surehanded dude, and keep it catch-as-catch can: no strikes, no cheap shots, no big slams, no brutality and end things quick with a rollup. And have the dude win a little more often.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy

RE: Nia Jax on 205 Live?

The first place my mind went when Nia made eyes at Amore was that they were going to turn her being fat-shamed into an angle (tasteless, I know, but they’ve done FAR worse in the past) with Enzo being outed as the guilty party.  Basically, she’d lead him on until he’s vulnerable, then absolutely destroy him verbally and physically.  I hope the person who really did it apologized to her by now...  ...but part of me also hopes that she didn’t make this up just so they could do a storyline like that - especially since WWE has a rich history of fat-shaming in front of the camera.

1 hour ago, Scottwillis8000 said:

I was thinking the same thing her breasts seemed to be noticeably bigger as well 

She had the same illness Bray Wyatt had. They were both out for like a month.