Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

This is for a limited time only full Pro Wrestling EVE show, uploaded by the promotion themselves, now I recommend watching the whole thing, but if you're just interested in seeing Nicole Matthews (who was making her UK debut as far as I'm aware) then go to the time stamp of 41:35 and, luckily, she's got her glorious midriff on display. :D 

Not only that but you get to see Viper vs. Meiko Satomura, which is not only a phenomenal match, but you get to see how gorgeous Viper looks as well as how awesome in the ring she is.

Guest curvage1

These are some shots from yesterday's SD Live with the Riott Squad looking bigger than usual, especially Ruby with an evident double chin.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, curvage1 said:

These are some shots from yesterday's SD Live with the Riott Squad looking bigger than usual, especially Ruby with an evident double chin.

image.jpeg  4   45.19 kB

image.jpeg  4   56.37 kB

image.jpeg  6   36.04 kB

image.jpeg  4   81.18 kB

I imagine that Ruby has been on the indies for so long that she's really gotten out of control in regards to her gorging herself on backstage catering. She just wants to eat everything and I doubt she's the type to share her food. The Porker Punk Rocker!

5 minutes ago, uhzoomzip said:

Gorgeous. I really, really hope that she continues to wrestle for a very long time. Watching the cellulite develop further is going to be absolutely exquisite.

You should've seen what she was like at the start of LU, she was thick built and compact, but her ass was never this huge. Her ass looks so huge here that it probably has it's own gravitational pull.

4 hours ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

You should've seen what she was like at the start of LU, she was thick built and compact, but her ass was never this huge. Her ass looks so huge here that it probably has it's own gravitational pull.

If what they say about Latina women being predisposed to weight gain is true, I'm thinking the next few years could yield some delicious results. Everyone's metabolism bites it at some point, and Ivelisse just hit 30. Will be hot as fuck to watch her try to hold it together.

8 minutes ago, uhzoomzip said:

If what they say about Latina women being predisposed to weight gain is true, I'm thinking the next few years could yield some delicious results. Everyone's metabolism bites it at some point, and Ivelisse just hit 30. Will be hot as fuck to watch her try to hold it together.

30 is the same age that Nicole's belly started to balloon up, Ivelisse is smaller so her weight gain would be more noticeable. Plus her bad attitude isn't getting her booked anywhere, what else does she have to do apart from eat?