Ashley Alexiss: Thick Glamour Model

deadwolverine726

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so is she just letting herself go to become a plus size model (or whatever her job is)? She really is quite skinny in some pics (especially before her boob job) but now after looking at those gif's and some recent pics she is definitely in plus size territory as far as models go. either way shes gorgeous.

with some images which I will also add to this post: http://thedirty.com/2013/03/ashley-alexiss-is-bigger-than-ever/

Quote:

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, Ashley Alexiss has gotten huge. No, I’m referring to how famous she thinks she is for sitting on her fat ass and pandering for votes so she can play model. I’m talking about how fat she is. She was always a big girl, but lately she’s taking it to an extreme. She calls herself  ”curvy,” but without the hours of photoshop the only photographer willing to shoot with her puts in, you can there’s no curve there – just fat and comically large fake tits. She should really avoid posting videos of herself, because it’s the only time her “fans” can see how massive she really is.

For the record I like comically large tits... fake or otherwise...

• maybejames changed the title to Ashley Alexiss