Sensing some territorial users

MrLoverLover1601

Not their fault. You've necroposted on several threads.

Only in one thread, actually.

I've only been here less than 5 hours and already I'm getting the vibe from other guys that they don't like me peeing against their lamp posts as it's their territory :/ I thought this was a forum and I'm entitled to give my oppinion but apparently that's wrong as it gives people unnecessary hope WTF!!!!!

Don't let it bother you, but some members easily get annoyed when someone bumps a popular thread and they find there's no new content.

If you necropost, however, you can expect it to be moved to the Abyss.

I've only been here less than 5 hours and already I'm getting the vibe from other guys that they don't like me peeing against their lamp posts as it's their territory :/ I thought this was a forum and I'm entitled to give my oppinion but apparently that's wrong as it gives people unnecessary hope WTF!!!!!

Don't fuck with my lamp post, damnit

But you abyssed two posts, one of them was a reply that, later,  probably lead to this thread. ;D

Yes, I did. The second one was reported to us with the other recent posts in that thread as it's some time since the OP posted anything, and even longer since she posted any pictures. In other words, the thread was continually being bumped without there being any new content.

Well I'll take it onboard never to rub another mans rhubarb though I do think it's a little petty. I'm still a newbie and unaware of unwritten rules.

Actually, the rules should be going up soon, and when posting in a thread that has been inactive for more than 31 days, you should get a warning, but I just did a quick check and it only seemed to be working for threads older than 120 days.