I hate Vennie

Garlic

Guys, this topic went down with the old site and it's long-overdue a resurrection. It has come to my attention that, veteran member, Vennie has been bringing more of his vile European images to the site.

Exhibit A:

George-Clooney-Eating-Popcorn-at-Movies-64616.jpg

He's always telling jokes and posting supportive comments. I mean, how FUCKING dare he!! And pictures to lighten the mood, like the one above? Utterly deplorable.

Please support me in getting all your irrelevant (and possibly baseless) hate for Vennie in one thread so we can get on with the usual business on the rest of the board, by keeping it out of other threads.

Master WG:  Way to take things way out of context.  I honestly hope that someday grave tragedy falls upon Vennie and then anyone who he tries to go to for comfort or justice treats his situation as though it were one big, laughable joke....just like he himself does to other people around here.

Master WG:  Way to take things way out of context.  I honestly hope that someday grave tragedy falls upon Vennie and then anyone who he tries to go to for comfort or justice treats his situation as though it were one big, laughable joke....just like he himself does to other people around here.

^^this is what I called for!! Vennie doesn't deserve any happiness.  Let us continue to hate on him for some reason.

The only situation I treat as one big, laughable joke is this one ;)

I don't think you realize that some people deal with tough situations in jest. Literally my dad copes with things by joking about it. The other day he suffered a vertigo episode and he was just like "This would be way more fun if I were actually drunk and had actually drank."

Heck, even when my grandfather died, he joked about his own father's death. That's just how he is.