Dietto Muyo

Queen Victoria

On a much more positive note (contrary to the continually unfolding Breakfast With Sister tragedy), Tenchi Muyo: Dietto Muyo! has finally been updated, and (optimistically) will continue to see installments on a much more regular basis (as it is commission work). Mercifully, this is Anime-inspired without an ounce of seriousness (which is pretty much true to its roots). If you haven't ever seen Tenchi Muyo and would like some background, you can likely find the series posted on Youtube.

Comic - http://royaljellysandwich.deviantart.com/gallery/

*Edit* Cartoon OVA (first of like 8 episodes in the OVA) - Tenchi Muyo! OVA Series - 1 - Ryoko Resurrected

Note: you'll have to sift through his gallery to find the parts. He's pretty disorganized. Also, the OVA is pretty stupid for the first episode or two, but actually gets fairly enjoyable. This is coming from a guy who, outside Hayao Miyazaki's movies, owns no other anime other than the Tenchi Muyo OVA.

• 2 weeks later...

On a much more positive note (contrary to the continually unfolding Breakfast With Sister tragedy), Tenchi Muyo: Dietto Muyo! has finally been updated, and (optimistically) will continue to see installments on a much more regular basis (as it is commission work). Mercifully, this is Anime-inspired without an ounce of seriousness (which is pretty much true to its roots). If you haven't ever seen Tenchi Muyo and would like some background, you can likely find the series posted on Youtube.

Comic - http://royaljellysandwich.deviantart.com/gallery/

*Edit* Cartoon OVA (first of like 8 episodes in the OVA) - Tenchi Muyo! OVA Series - 1 - Ryoko Resurrected

Note: you'll have to sift through his gallery to find the parts. He's pretty disorganized. Also, the OVA is pretty stupid for the first episode or two, but actually gets fairly enjoyable. This is coming from a guy who, outside Hayao Miyazaki's movies, owns no other anime other than the Tenchi Muyo OVA.

Interesting, even thought I've never watched that anime, but I have heard of it. Great find!

Interesting, even thought I've never watched that anime, but I have heard of it. Great find!

Unfortunately, he's still not updating much. The only bit of good news is that, as it is a commission, he should eventually finish. However, at this rate, it could easily be next year before he's done. :-[