Michelle Trachtenberg

ello11

Could Seth be an FA? :)

Anyone know when they started dating and when she plumped up?

Seth is married to another woman, Clare Grant.  Seth and Michelle have been close friends for a long time though, and she teases him in rather suggestive ways, which I think is cute.

Everyone remembers Michelle being very thin when she was younger, but she slowly filled out as she got into her late 20s.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Michelle's a beautiful woman.  I don't know if she's ever gotten comfortable with her adult body.  It must be hard, when you became famous for being a twiggy teen, then having to face the spotlight as a plump, curvy woman.

Some more recent pics:

michelle-trachtenberg-casual-style-leaves-kate-sommerville-skin-care-in-los-angeles-3-14-2016-5.jpg

michelle-trachtenberg-casual-style-leaves-kate-sommerville-skin-care-in-los-angeles-3-14-2016-4.jpg

michelle-trachtenberg-shopping-in-los-angeles-march-2016-6.jpg

I'd say she is very comfortable--sometimes she talks up her big butt, and I've never heard her said anything bad about her body, though she has mentioned being bullied in high school for being so skinny. Her mother is a large woman and they are extremely close. Yes, she dresses to hide from the paparazzi, but she has been dressing this way for many years, before she filled out. 

A few more from a few weeks ago.

Michelle-Trachtenberg-at-Office-in-LA--02-662x828.jpg

Michelle-Trachtenberg-at-Office-in-LA--06-662x828.jpg

Michelle-Trachtenberg-at-Office-in-LA--04-662x993.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest pangzi

She doesn't look all that chubby in that outfit, but her cheeks are definitely plump and she's got a little double chin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loose clothing, but still always a treat to see Michelle out and about.

Sidenote: anyone else find the sheer quantity of fullsize event photos out there which are either completely unavailable to the public or only available for an exorbitant fee frustrating?  BFA.com has previews of better images than these of Michelle from yesterday but expects a lot of money.

Michelle-Trachtenberg -The-Madewell-Gifting-Party--01.jpg

Michelle-Trachtenberg -The-Madewell-Gifting-Party--02.jpg

Michelle-Trachtenberg -The-Madewell-Gifting-Party--07.jpg

Michelle-Trachtenberg -The-Madewell-Gifting-Party--03.jpg