Michelle Trachtenberg

ello11

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Going back through this thread, it's a little hard to imagine that Michelle used to look like this. This photo is from 2011. 

tumblr_oldklsT6mk1thdk5co1_1280.jpg  405   73.67 kB

No lie. To be fair, she had started filling out post-EuroTrip but she had never seemed that interesting to me back then. Now? She's Kat Dennings circa 2005 with a bigger ass and minus a couple of cup sizes (not that Michelle is flat by any means, but Kat in that stage of her career broke the bell curve). Not bad Curvage fodder at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hottyzwazwe said:

Yep, she piled some weight on. You can see it in the face.

But you are comparing retouched professional photos from 2014 with the pap shots from Friday.  They edit photos to hide doublechins.  What I thought was possible evidence of a slight gain is the way she looks wider in the jacket now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest billow

Just saw the Buffy reunion video.

At least Michelle had Amber Benson to keep her company!  They look like two chubby sisters.

58f119ca04518_ScreenShot2017-04-14at2_43_01PM.thumb.png.a12f558b31a3f6a121fae21c1799d89e.png

Even Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan are looking a little puffy.

58f11a0361bcd_ScreenShot2017-04-14at2_44_24PM.thumb.png.2c87d133f24cfe2f3f58920ed3513dd9.png

There was a period near the end of Angel when Charisma Carpenter had gained quite a bit of weight (as did David Boreanaz, I think).  I was sad it didn't last.