Girl advice needed

Flyjane04

Girls I need your advice on this one. Sorry guys but you'll understand why...

Im having a major thigh rubbing when i wear dresses/skirts/shorts problem which really ruins the fun in wearing any of these items.

I've tried putting on lube and deodorant but it only lasts for a little while and the opportunity to reapply more is not always there. I don't feel very comfortable slathering on lube in public...

If I am inside or or if its not too hot outside im fine but as soon as it starts getting too hot my thighs starting getting humid due to the friction and heat and give me little painful blister-like bumps.

Any suggestions on what to do?!

Giving up wearing dresses/skirts/shorts is NOT AN OPTION =)

Girls I need your advice on this one. Sorry guys but you'll understand why...

Im having a major thigh rubbing when i wear dresses/skirts/shorts problem which really ruins the fun in wearing any of these items.

I've tried putting on lube and deodorant but it only lasts for a little while and the opportunity to reapply more is not always there. I don't feel very comfortable slathering on lube in public...

If I am inside or or if its not too hot outside im fine but as soon as it starts getting too hot my thighs starting getting humid due to the friction and heat and give me little painful blister-like bumps.

Any suggestions on what to do?!

Giving up wearing dresses/skirts/shorts is NOT AN OPTION =)

Someone I know suggested biker shorts as they are spandex and a bit on the shorter side so you can wear them under dresses. Gold bond powder is also pretty good from what I've heard in terms of chafing or the like.

Those are my 2 best options!

I also have chub rub and have worn out pairs of pants because of it. Yeah I am mostly a pants and dresses girl. I don't know what to do about shorts,but my advice for dresses is wear tights your thighs will be rubbing against that instead of your skin so it won't hurt you and you can pick any color you want to match your outfit. Same goes with skirts. Buy lots of tights. Sorry I can't help with the shorts. :-(

I also have chub rub and have worn out pairs of pants because of it. Yeah I am mostly a pants and dresses girl. I don't know what to do about shorts,but my advice for dresses is wear tights your thighs will be rubbing against that instead of your skin so it won't hurt you and you can pick any color you want to match your outfit. Same goes with skirts. Buy lots of tights. Sorry I can't help with the shorts. :-(

Y'know, in Japan, shorts and tights is a really popular look.

Thank you for all the feedback guys i really appreciate it!!

I will definitely try out all the suggestions!

I hope the anti chafing gel works, im going on vacation and

Will walk around in a bikini so tights are not really an option here.

Thanks again everyone :)