Tamara Lynn Chambers - Cute, chubby, funny, talented...what more could you want?

Duke Nukem

Guest asdfasdff
On 9/25/2017 at 6:54 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Why don't you a....NO - if she wanted us to know she'd have told us, let's just quietly observe and play the guessing game.

That's what I meant... lol

Forgive me for the accidental post of the beer commercial a few hours ago,  I tried to post the video posted below (which was part of a playlist), but ended up accidentally posted the playlist  instead!   I can't think of what may have impaired my video-posting skills (*HIC*).    If one of the administrators is paying attention, I would appreciate it if you deleted the playlist post,  c'est vous plait.   Anyway, here's the post I meant to post:

Here are some recent photo posts via Twitter.

Caption: "I didn’t finish my Wasp armor in time for @WizardWorld Chicago so I improvised." (08/23/18):

0.jpg

1.jpg

Caption: "My little millennial activist Poison Ivy" (08/24/18):

2.jpg

Caption: "My first beer in months and let me tell you. It’s fucking good." (08/24/18):

3.jpg

Caption: "Wig off, end of the beer. Also so many ribs. Best end of a Friday con." (08/24/18):

4.jpg

Caption: "Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice... The Powerpuff Girls" (08/25/18):

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg