Tamara Lynn Chambers - Cute, chubby, funny, talented...what more could you want?

Duke Nukem

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Some choice captures from the latest video where Tamara wore a too-short shirt and lifted up some items into frame, exposing a very round belly:

vlcsnap-2018-08-31-18h04m02s491.png

vlcsnap-2018-08-31-18h04m06s878.png

vlcsnap-2018-08-31-18h04m12s558.png

vlcsnap-2018-08-31-18h04m17s625.png

vlcsnap-2018-08-31-18h04m23s004.png

vlcsnap-2018-08-31-18h05m50s050.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

7:44 for those interested - as always, I'm sure the admins will see to it if Tamara posts that she doesn't want her topic to continue and they'll oblige. 

I gotta get this off my chest. I have nothing against Tamara, hell, I'm 100% sure no one here has anything against Tamara either. But Tamara is making a big deal over nothing. Its. The. Internet. You're gonna get "good" and "bad" comments, posts, videos and twits and everything about you. And there's nothing you can do about it. If you're gonna be a celebrity or a internet celebrity, or at the very least putting yourself out there just making videos, chances are, you're gonna have both a good and bad things about you. Its life. Other great internet celebrities like James Rolfe (AVGN), Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic) have good and bad reputations. Do they let the mean comments and bad websites about them get to them? NOO! Because they simply ignore it. And Tamara NEEDS to do the same. Just ignore it. And her crying, it was a bit too much. Simply crying isn't going to stop the haters, they're going to continue to hate you. What I like about Tamara, she's strong. And I want her to continue to be strong! Not crying, crying DOESN'T solve your problems. I'm not saying this to be mean at Tamara, I'm just saying, she needs to be strong and just simply ignore it. If she doesn't like websites like this, just ignore it. That's all she's gotta do.

I have nothing against her and her career or her as a person. Because we don't know her, but i'm with what Lightfoxx said. Yes it actually is very weird that we or other people do that. But...

First of all we don't use this site to make fun of them/her we actually are attracted and find her very beautiful, or anyone else that's on this site. But she should expect stuff anything crazy like this to happen because she's famous. YES it's weird but some people like what they like and she should just ignore it and not keep looking this up if she hates it.  I've noticed recently that she's lost some weight from way back when. 

16 minutes ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

I have nothing against her and her career or her as a person. Because we don't know her, but i'm with what Lightfoxx said. Yes it actually is very weird that we or other people do that. But...

First of all we don't use this site to make fun of them/her we actually are attracted and find her very beautiful, or anyone else that's on this site. But she should expect stuff anything crazy like this to happen because she's famous. YES it's weird but some people like what they like and she should just ignore it and not keep looking this up if she hates it.  I've noticed recently that she's lost some weight from way back when. 

Thanks BellyFan2017! 

I agree with your comment too!