Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Guest omphpumph

This Brazilian pastry chef is fattening up.  Slowly but surely she just keeps getting bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dulcedelight1/

I actually stumbled across her blog/videos while searching for recipes.  I first clicked onto one of her older recipes and then wanted to check out what she'd posted more recently, and wow had she put on weight!  Call it an occupational hazard, I guess.  Anyway, this chef is super cute, bubbly and refreshing, not to mention very knowledgeable and great at what she does.  Nowhere, I mean absolutely nowhere, on her site will you hear the words low fat except in derision.  Nope, her blog is all butter, cream, sugar, flour and chocolate.  Which is to say, if you're hoping to put on some weight, her recipes would be a delicious way to do it.  I know my girlfriend would love pretty much everything she's posted, so I'm definitely adding a few of these recipes to my line up.

I figure linking to her Youtube would be the easiest way for everyone to checkout her videos.  But I'll post chronological screenshots.  Check photo titles for dates.

Large pictures so I'll have to post in sections.

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)