Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, vegaderv said:

In your opinion, how much weight did she gain?

I'm unsure of her height but probably 70-80 lbs (32-36kgs)

Go to the Target YouTube channel and check out the #nofomo challenge. She is taller than all of them and her legs are almost as big as plus size vlogger Loey Lane.She has got to be well over 200 lbs unless all the other women are super short. Wow what a great video.

Guest cutebelly99
1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

Go to the Target YouTube channel and check out the #nofomo challenge. She is taller than all of them and her legs are almost as big as plus size vlogger Loey Lane.She has got to be well over 200 lbs unless all the other women are super short. Wow what a great video.

image.png

Of course the "Expert" from Target only gives the real bikini to the little blonde who has Zero traditional "figure problems". In spite of Dulce saying she liked to wear bikinis and get sun on as much as possible-she a Loey get Granny Panty bottoms that probably have Spanx in them.

I realize that it's still a business and the majority would not enjoy the big bellies on them. But I would Love to see what Dulce wears with her own choice.

So apparently Loey Lane is 5'5" on her modelling profile. That, along with looking at screencaps of both her and Raiza wearing similar height heels, standing next to the same lady, plus what jazzman and cutebelly99 pointed out, leads me to believe Raiza is about 5'7". I guess she's probably like 240. Also, check the girth of Raiza's and Loey's waists, especially the zoomed in shots from the waist up.

Untitled.jpg

This makes me exceedingly happy!  Her variation on the how to achieve a beach body twist is the best I've seen yet.  Of course, it's not just a beach body, but a "Sweet Beach Body," which requires 1) Having a body; 2) Making a sweet; and 3) Going to the beach.  

Bathing suits, beaches, and desserts is something I can fully get behind! :D

16 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Of course the "Expert" from Target only gives the real bikini to the little blonde who has Zero traditional "figure problems". In spite of Dulce saying she liked to wear bikinis and get sun on as much as possible-she a Loey get Granny Panty bottoms that probably have Spanx in them.

I realize that it's still a business and the majority would not enjoy the big bellies on them. But I would Love to see what Dulce wears with her own choice.

The fact that Target did this at all is fantastic!  Plus size and body positivity is truly going mainstream.

Chubby girls gonna rule this world!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)