Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

13 hours ago, Corky said:

Saw her in person while at my job in Brooklyn today. She's got a waddle that really accentuates her hips and butt. I was amazed at how big she is compared to what we see of her online. 

People are usually fatter in person.  ("Fatter in person" is coincidentally a slogan many fat girls have adopted for themselves on the Internet.  It got started here [http://tophiebearrrr.tumblr.com/post/64876762269/just-so-were-clear-im-fatter-in-person], I think, and has since been reblogged/liked a quarter of million times by, as far as I can tell, mostly chubby girls. :)

Guest sdd619
8 hours ago, BigFatDani said:

How big did she appear in person? 300 lbs? How tall is she? What kind of job do you do where you got to meet her?

Na if she were 300lbs she would be a lot bigger. I would say about 220lbs

19 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Happy Easter

Return of the tight fitting yellow polka dot shirt and black pants. :)

I like the bit of belly we get to see at 4:30 and the chocolate showering (more like chocolate orgasm) at 5:01. One thing I really appreciate about her thickness, or curvage, is how well proportioned she is. As many girls I remember from high school, most usually have one or a few sexy attributes such as a muffin top, overly jiggly breasts, a pot belly, double chin or a blimp sized figure. Not a lot had the full package like Raiza has. 

6 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

I like the bit of belly we get to see at 4:30 and the chocolate showering (more like chocolate orgasm) at 5:01. One thing I really appreciate about her thickness, or curvage, is how well proportioned she is. As many girls I remember from high school, most usually have one or a few sexy attributes such as a muffin top, overly jiggly breasts, a pot belly, double chin or a blimp sized figure. Not a lot had the full package like Raiza has. 

I do love her enthusiasm for smearing food all over herself.  I bet she's great in bed.  :P

On 3/28/2016 at 11:30 AM, frecklefactor said:

you should write erotic novels lol

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

People are allowed to go to the gym. I doubt she's gonna lose weight. 

Don't worry we will eventually see more of her before she shrinks. Keep in mind we are only in Spring. I live in NYC and it gets humid quick, she will be wearing very revealing stuff

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)