Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...

Description: Carrot cake with chocolate icing is all good. But there are people out there wanting to "gourmetize" this classic, just to charge dearly. I teach you to make the original very well done. Soft, sweet, do not bump and still have a cover of the Gods. Learn step by step how to do this marvel.

Description: That the egg is a symbol of life and a wonderful food, everyone already knows. It can be fried, cooked, scrambled, used in salads, sweets, anyway ... The possibilities are endless. And the types are also many, from our day-old chicken egg, to the less common, such as paw or ostrich.

The question is: are they all the same?

I explain tim-tim by tim-tim the characteristics of these wonders for you to be smart the next time you devour a "zoiudo"!

And Sunday I'm going to use this beauty to make a perfect Quindim to calm you when you're egg-faced.

Description: There are a lot of people out there saying that gluten is a villain, without knowing it. In fact he is responsible for leaving his loaf soft and tasty and unless you are celiac, looking for gluten-free bread is just a fad. I'll explain why and still teach you how to make a loaf of the Gods, fermented naturally and with a beautiful and exuberant pink coloration.

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)