Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

21 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Here is another recently posted video...

"I think that we can all agree that she's really filling out those overalls that she had on." (skip to 1:50 for said outfit)

Hablando espanol americano como se llama y tu poco...fato chefo cooko eato, eggo, chico, blah, blah, blah...I get it, you're telling me I need to get laid.

26 minutes ago, BigFatDani said:

Do you think she did it on purpose? How old is she? She looks much better after than before. 

I can't know whether her bodyweight creeping up continually is purpoted or not and if yes, if she have gaining tendencies or not - or if the opposite option, whether she's simply have some biological condition or medication whatsoever who keep her to fatten up since a couple years, if she just love to enjoy some facets of her own profession or if she's simply a kind of "don't-mind-about-my-size" foodie.

• 2 weeks later...

Recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Learning how to cook is to get the sale of condensed milk out of your eyes. At first strange people, but then the taste buds are exposed to so many things ... they tune the sweet, experience sensations and get used to the unexpected. The result is satisfying with good bitter chocolate, the contrast of sweet and sour becomes essential and a pinch of salt to enhance the richness of an indisputable sweetmeat. Everything harmonizes in the mouth and you discover that when it comes to eating, you can be surprised every day, just get out of the monotony and put aside that can of condensed milk. For a more chorphobetic confectionary # confeitariaescalafobética #raizacosta #leitecondensado" (08/07/18)

38081492_454920941651090_5788064830518722560_n.jpg

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram. (BTW, she is currently on vacation in Italy.)

Caption: "Rain drops and sun . I bet you know where I am" (08/10/18):

0.jpg

Caption: "I told my friends I came for history but it was actually for food 🍝" (08/13/18):

1.jpg

Caption: "Looking out for pasta" (08/16/18):

2.jpg

Caption: "Naples, the place Italians come to remember who Italians are ... or were. I don’t know, they are crazy here" (08/17/18):

3.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)