Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

More pics via Instagram.

Caption: "Well, my mother-in-law says I only put Vinicius on cold" (08/24/18):

1.jpg

Caption: "Who gives me a Vespa cream to drive does not even know me, right? And who looks at me so beautiful, I can not imagine how much shit I did. I recorded a video of a motorcycle riding and I got a fight. At the stop I went to position the bike with the landscape of Tuscany in the background and I knocked it down, the helmet rolled down the hill. The gasoline mixed with the oil when the bike crashed and she did not care anymore, I left the guide desperate. In the end everything went well, we celebrated the Vespa's long life with a glass of Chianti Classico. Do not be excited young tourists like me, if they contain the photo that left your husband's finger and go ahead (va in stories to understand)." (08/24/18):

2.jpg

Caption: "Rooms Rooms Rooms ..." (08/26/18):

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Caption: "Started and ended my trip with only one shoe ... and it survived" (08/26/18):

8.jpg

Caption: "My tiny home ❤️" (08/27/18):

9.jpg

I think I am in love ❤️. This woman is gorgeous and her gain is impressive. God I love fat women they just rock. So sensual, real, emotional and soft. It is like heaven I feel. 

By the way Brazilians are very liberal in sex and what they wear so nothing surprises me of her. She is very outgoing and bubbly and I love that also. Her sex life must be great, believe me sex with her would be amazing :) 

Here are some more recent photos from Instagram.

Caption: "Me , my dad and my husband attending a lecture inside studio 2 at Abbey Road. That’s a keyframe in my life right there" (09/01/18):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "Today is Carnival at my studio in Brooklyn celebrating 100th episodes of my TV show. Everything here is ready for us to party tonight. If you are my friend come at 7pm . You know where I am" (09/05/18):

5.jpg

Caption: "Alleluia is over! I feel the same joy when I start and when I finish a season. Despite the enormous pleasure in doing what I love, accomplishing it with excellence gives a lot, but a lot of work. Every detail that you see, is not there for nothing: it is an eye painted on the fingernail in the episode on eyes, it is a song that needs to enter 4 frames before to perfectly match my turn and the paper with pictures of mandarins that you need to go to the bottom of the stop motion animation because in the next scene, a lot of tangerines are in the hands. There are many many details that are not by chance, in fact they are the chance of my obsessive personality who wants to see everything perfect, harmonious and symmetrical. For me to film a new season begins six months before when I start to write and draw ideas and gradually along with my team we put everything into action. Do not fall for the legend that creative process is simple and you just have to be creative. Creating requires dedication and involves much suffering and focus. The months of filming are so intense that I only live for it, I do not see my friends and I hardly talk to the family. Many people who have already worked with me do not understand my obsession but the truth is that the Queen is a very authorial program, it is me and it defines me and I can not do it if it is not exactly as I imagine it to be. I'm very proud of this format that I created 10 years ago on Youtube with Dulce Delight when cooking was not cool and youtube videos were pathetic and then turned into this ambitious project called Rainha da Cocada at @canalgnt. Who knows me well knows that every season goes away with drops of my blood but who knows me better still knows that I do everything again next year. Thank you to all of you who support my creative vision, who think outside the box and do not expect an orthodox presenter from me. My episodes are filled with a message of life, political and social hidden in the fillings of my pies and cakes and like every young man involved in revolution, I hope to contribute to a better world, one bite at a time ❤️ #rainhadacocadanognt #dulcedelight #raizacosta" (09/06/18):

6.jpg

10 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

In the newest video, Raiza's big belly bounces in stretch pants while she makes a giant chocolate-caramel cookie (gif here - can we not do embedded gifs anymore?)

Didn't realize how big she had gotten until I instinctively imagined hearing tuba music while viewing that .gif.

Recent photo posts via Instagram. 

Caption: "I: I saw, take a picture of me because the night is with a special light.
vi: click 💥
I: ahhh was same blogger showing clothes 😒 but has a subliminal msg ☝🏻 the red light of disapproval 🚦 😂
#newyorkcity" (09/14/18):

41009663_1903637049702055_4360165144583792459_n.jpg

Caption: "I see ketchup and mustard. Anyone else?" (09/15/18):

40672298_2252720251408009_4272304500481028942_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)