Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Here's a great recent interview. 

At moment 3:42 and somewhat onward, I just love the big bite she takes out of the freshly made pastry. Also, at moment 4:08, she delivers a really great quote...

"Listen, do you trust all those chefs that don't eat their food after they're done cooking it? Come on. What's wrong with that? Do you think don't want to be seen like this?"

On 11/29/2018 at 9:44 AM, frecklefactor said:

Here's a great recent interview. 

At moment 3:42 and somewhat onward, I just love the big bite she takes out of the freshly made pastry. Also, at moment 4:08, she delivers a really great quote...

"Listen, do you trust all those chefs that don't eat their food after they're done cooking it? Come on. What's wrong with that? Do you think don't want to be seen like this?"

I wanted to capture the big bite that prompted this comment. This woman takes such pleasure in eating.

http://i.imgur.com/AWscXaD.gifv

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 8.30.46 AM.png

Guest grateful

So juicy. So cute. So smart and creative. For me, she makes the world a better place, especially with her unapologetic "wearing" of the excesses of her craft.

Thanks for the thread...😊

Here are a couple of new videos.

Despite not being the primary focus of the first video, Raiza appears throughout. It's quite amazing how round her face has gotten.

In the second video, Raiza not only makes us viewers ogle her by wearing a very tight, diner waitress' uniform (in the beginning/end), she also adorns herself in really cute pink outfit that happens to do a great job of accentuating her rotund figure. 

On 12/17/2018 at 6:06 PM, LadderCoins said:

Forgive my ignorance, but has she ever addressed or commented on her weight gain anywhere?

She's pretty body positive--you can find stuff earlier in this topic about her in this Target #NOFOMO campaign, for example--but I don't think she's ever talked about the gain, per se.

• 2 weeks later...

Recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Horizontal stripes NEVER ... come out of your little body! Today's episode could be boring and yet I would love it because of this cool set that I already consider part of the family. Unpublished episode today at 7:30 pm on the channel@gnt #NoGntCreditBack" (01/09/19):

49739637_2224657407802764_1289114108046860383_n.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)