Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Nullull said:

Two questions.

1. Anyone know how much she weighs at the moment or have a decent guess?

2. Is she not uploading anymore?

1. Who the hell knows?

2. She updates all the time, sometimes more than others - you see the post just above your about a vid posted several days ago?

Guest Nullull
7 hours ago, bluetech said:

She weighs 36 quiggles, where 1 quiggle is defined as exactly 1/36th the weight of Raiza Costa. 

That’s the most useful answer you will ever get to a question like that. 

Man fuck that. I was tryna get an estimate cuz I don't guess that shit well but whatev

Looks like GNT's been posting some other Raiza vids that haven't made it into this thread. Here's the newest:

9 hours ago, Nullull said:

Man fuck that. I was tryna get an estimate cuz I don't guess that shit well but whatev

If you really want to guess, you can always use this as a way to guess:

http://height-weight-chart.com 

Guest crystalchub
On 11/8/2018 at 5:49 AM, Nullull said:

2. Is she not uploading anymore?

Also, doesn't she film in batches? Films a whole bunch of videos in a short period then slowly releases them?

Guest Byzantlaw
On 11/9/2018 at 12:20 AM, Nullull said:

I'm gonna guess 280 lbs based on that height weight link.  She's taller than most every other woman she stands next to.  Maybe 5'8" or 5'10".  My girl is 265lbs and looks a little slimmer, but my girl is 5'6".

Guest Nullull
2 hours ago, Byzantlaw said:

I'm gonna guess 280 lbs based on that height weight link.  She's taller than most every other woman she stands next to.  Maybe 5'8" or 5'10".  My girl is 265lbs and looks a little slimmer, but my girl is 5'6".

Hot damn, the last time I dated a girl, she was 6'0 and 240 pounds. She was muscular tho and she was like the only girl I referenced for height and stuff. And she can't be everywhere so I have no perspective at all 

Recent post via Instagram. (11/11/18):

Caption: A much deserved rest before it all starts again .
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Jah for a rest in Rio ☀️ But already already in Brasilia for a lecture for free, on the 14th day at the Catholic University in Aguas Claras at 7:30 pm in the auditorium of block K. Afterwards he will have an autograph on the books and a sale on the spot. See you there #RaizaFala

43912915_1362224847246495_1566133144229767373_n.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)