Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

There's a quick scene towards the end of her latest video worth checking out.  She sitting on a moving train and it's quite obvious that her arms, breasts, everything are bouncing and jiggling with the motion of the train.

post-0-14513554493655_thumb.jpg

Guest The Costco Guy

I love her vid in the maroon shirt, you can see everything underneath it shake about as she jumps into the air at the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://gshow.globo.com/programas/webseries/dulce-delight/dulce-delight-no-ar.html

Holy shit. She seems to just keep gaining weight. Her latest video about croissants is crazy hot.  There's tons of time spent with a close up angle of her kneading the dough and you can very clearly her amazing rack and her big belly bulging under her dress and pressing up against the counter.

Going back to the first page of this thread it's crazy how big she got.  She might be my favorite ever.

Guest dayman

If she had a real cooking show, I'd watch it. Her videos are better than most of the stuff of the Food Network.

Also, she's hot.

Guest pangzi

Seriously, she is getting chubbier and chubbier by the week.  I think if you put up one of her first videos next to one of her most recent, most people wouldn't realize at first that they were watching the same chef in each!

She's the perfect embodiment of a pastry chef!  She makes baking so cute, sexy, and fun!  And you can really see her passion as she travels around to her favorite sweet shops and kneads and stirs and rolls are her yummy creations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)