Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Guest justvisiting

I don't know about "sexual," but she has become more confident and enjoys showing off her cleavage.

It probably has more to do with you sexualizing her more than in the past, especially when high.  :P

I love seeing women gain weight and it's a bonus because of knowing how she loves all her food as a cook.

She has inflated everywhere....from her hands, fingers, wrists...just look at her neck.  It's sexy to watch a thinner woman's shoulders and neck fill out with all the weight they have gained and make them look that much softer and rounder.

New video:

Beat me to it!

Her belly is getting big.  She keeps getting more and more popular, and yet, atypical of awful Internet commentors, I don't think I've seen a single comment about her weight.  Everyone just talks about how cute she is or how delicious her food looks.  Maybe people just expect a baker to be chubby.  People who watch cake baking tutorial probably don't care either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cutebelly99

Yeah, she doesn't show it often but you can tell her ass is huge too.  Her whole bottom half (and a certain part of her top half...) ballooned.

Of course her ass is huge she's Brazilian

• 2 weeks later...

Great find!  She's getting huge!  I hope she continues to grow at this current rate!  She'll be the size of a house.

The weight sure does look great on her.

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)