literally the hottest girl on finnish tv has gained 40 pounds in 1 year

laban

It isn't really fashionable anywhere which is extremely annoying but I guess that's just how it goes

Nor Russia.

If you read Russian, or at least use translate, you will see in this article about Chekhova.

http://ufa.kp.ru/daily/24532.5/677227/

This was years before she was pregnant but she always had a bit of a gut. Basically the article is a bit mean as it says that male audiences came to see her play just because she was a sex symbol but that many were disappointed by her 'figure'.  And speculated that she wore a pad under her clothes to look fat because they couldn't understand it. "She looked like a nightmare".  It's typical of, well many countries attitudes and you can understand how it would hurt someones feelings and make them lose weight.

Maybe the same for this Finnish girl?

Exactly and as I said in the kelly brook thread, most female celebs won't ever actually get 'fat', maybe thick, but then the criticism surrounding them will force them to lose the weight. If they ever do gain weight they will in most cases lose it (by whatever means neccesary) .

• 2 weeks later...

Curious how that sort of thing happens. Presumably she will continue to lose weight and, while she might not ever be as skinny as she was, probably she won't get as big as she has been, either. I wonder what that year was like, being chubby; how she managed to allow it to get that far. I wonder what she did differently. Maybe it was just hormonal.

Curious how that sort of thing happens. Presumably she will continue to lose weight and, while she might not ever be as skinny as she was, probably she won't get as big as she has been, either. I wonder what that year was like, being chubby; how she managed to allow it to get that far. I wonder what she did differently. Maybe it was just hormonal.

Simplest explanation is often true. I'd say the simplest explanation would be that she gained because she didn't mind, and may have even enjoyed it. Then, realizing the weight was a problem one way or another (career concerns, health and social pressure all being likely), she changed her mind and is getting rid of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Has she lost weight, though.  I mean, some of her outfits are slimming, others much less so.  I couldn't say with confidence if she's really lost weight or not.

Let's say it straight, she dresses like shit all the time.

Looks like Finland needs some fashion boutiques to open, I mean, every Russian housewife's wearing more appealing clothing than this girl.

Let's say it straight, she dresses like shit all the time.

Looks like Finland needs some fashion boutiques to open, I mean, every Russian housewife's wearing more appealing clothing than this girl.

Let's say it straight, you are talking crap.

It's a TV show. She is an actress. She is playing a character in a soap, and the show, like any other, has a wardrobe department, who decides what clothes she is going to wear, and that decision is based around what this fictional character would wear.

Looks like you need to learn the difference between fiction and reality before spewing out condemnations.

Guest Smithsonius

I think "all the time" is a slight exaggeration, particularly as you hardly see her on a daily basis, do you?

Oh he does....

while on here...

touching himself.....

:P

Nice GIF.  :)

The wardrobe department does dress her like a middle-aged woman...  Guess they're afraid curves are repulsive, not sexy.

i think her cloths are cute.

it gives her that sweet cute timid look.

i do see your point though.

its irritating that the only time we see a curvy/big woman wear tight clothing

and or even naked is for the sake of a friggen stupid ass joke or for "shocking" imagery.

i do see your point though.

its irritating that the only time we see a curvy/big woman wear tight clothing

and or even naked is for the sake of a friggen stupid ass joke or for "shocking" imagery.

I'd be very shocked if I saw her naked.

• Aoloa changed the title to literally the hottest girl on finnish tv has gained 40 pounds in 1 year