Stuffing is painful? Help with new feedee

bangs15

I just met a very attractive new girl who's been thin all her life, 5'3'' 115 as of last week, 123 yesterday. And she said she's into weight gain stories and has had fantasies of being force fed, fattened up, dominated and wants me to make her over 200 lbs. So, obviously, that shit went down. Problem is, I push her pretty far, making her eat more even when she says she's full and can't take another bite. But in doing this, she always just ends up writhing by the end of it, saying she doesn't want to do this anymore and just overall resentful towards me. (However the next day she texts me begging for more. :P) I usually bring her some sort of fattening food (pizza, in n out...) followed by donuts and cookies until she's incredibly full and feels sick.

How can I make this more enjoyable, if that's even possible? In domination and force-feeding, she's supposed to be opposed to more food...right? It's uncomfortable for both of us by the end of it, but she said this is what she wants.

Also, what kind of foods are best for stuffing? We're both kind of organic eaters naturally, so the fast food and cookies etc is slightly trashy/conflicting compared to what we're used to.

If you're gonna stuff someone make sure they have room for it. Off course stuffing thin bodies often turns out wrong. She could try to gain weight slowly if she wants to..

You should go fuck your mum and after that, cut off your dick. You're slowly KILLING a woman, you freak!

Don't push him  ;D

You should go fuck your mum and after that, cut off your dick. You're slowly KILLING a woman, you freak!

It's apparent by your post history that you're adamantly against feeding and weight gain. I'd hate for this thread to get moved to the abyss, but please don't fetish-shame in my post on a fetish website.

If you're gonna stuff someone make sure they have room for it. Off course stuffing thin bodies often turns out wrong. She could try to gain weight slowly if she wants to..

Don't push him  ;D

What do you mean turns out wrong?

It's apparent by your post history that you're adamantly against feeding and weight gain. I'd hate for this thread to get moved to the abyss, but please don't fetish-shame in my post on a fetish website.

Fuck off with fetish-shame. If my fetish is to cut your throat, is that okay?

Please bear in mind that we do not condone harassment and we are a community based on acceptance. If you don't agree with something, feel free to state that, however do keep in mind how you say things, as saying things like "go fuck your mom and cut off your dick," or calling members "freaks," for their preferences are generally not seen as being sarcastic even if that was what is intended. This is the first comment I have seen of your which crosses a line, and hope that it will not be necessary to take further action. Also, with being a paysite member, please keep in mind that your viewers are able to see your comments which could hurt your fan base.

Also, if both people in the relationship consent to stuffing and weight gain for sexual satisfaction, it really is no different than 2 adults consenting to other fetishes.

Please bear in mind that we do not condone harassment and we are a community based on acceptance. If you don't agree with something, feel free to state that, however do keep in mind how you say things, as saying things like "go fuck your mom and cut off your dick," or calling members "freaks," for their preferences are generally not seen as being sarcastic even if that was what is intended. This is the first comment I have seen of your which crosses a line, and hope that it will not be necessary to take further action. Also, with being a paysite member, please keep in mind that your viewers are able to see your comments which could hurt your fan base.

Also, if both people in the relationship consent to stuffing and weight gain for sexual satisfaction, it really is no different than 2 adults consenting to other fetishes.

But Ayumi, you don't understand.

This is the normal way of interacting with people in Holland :D

... you know...joyful.

Thanks, Vennie and Ayumi. :)

By the way, Ayumi, your gain has been beautiful over the last couple years, and especially apparent recently. Have you noticed a difference in fat distribution from when you actively gain compared to passively gain? A previous poster mentioned that thin women who gain weight rapidly don't turn out as well, which, not to name any names, it does seem like a lot of stuffers have disproportionately fat bellies with thinner arms, face, legs and ass. Does anyone know if this is a "thing?" Does stuffing change the distribution of fat, does the rate of gaining weight affect the distribution of fat, or are naturally thin girls just not built to have the typical "fat chick" body?

But Ayumi, you don't understand.

This is the normal way of interacting with people in Holland :D

... you know...joyful.

Well, apparently I did not know that this faux pas was a cultural norm among Hollanders. Thank you for this insightful information! :D

Thanks, Vennie and Ayumi. :)

By the way, Ayumi, your gain has been beautiful over the last couple years, and especially apparent recently. Have you noticed a difference in fat distribution from when you actively gain compared to passively gain? A previous poster mentioned that thin women who gain weight rapidly don't turn out as well, which, not to name any names, it does seem like a lot of stuffers have disproportionately fat bellies with thinner arms, face, legs and ass. Does anyone know if this is a "thing?" Does stuffing change the distribution of fat, does the rate of gaining weight affect the distribution of fat, or are naturally thin girls just not built to have the typical "fat chick" body?

Thank you! :) I've been busier, but I also think that the infrequencies in updates really shows more of how my unintentional gain after hitting 170 lbs has gone as opposed to providing updates once a week where it looks like a slower gain.

Just as a little insight, I think stuffers are on a bit of a different level than gainers. Stuffers do it for the stuffing aspect and while their stomachs may be larger, I think that's due to internal organs making room for a growing stomach and place to put more food. Gainers on the other hand might have a large stomach, but that has been conditioned more slowly over time which looks more natural as the weight comes on. Plus, thinner women, generally speaking, have a higher metabolism, which does make it harder to gain weight by stuffing as it can cause the metabolism to speed up the more food that they intake.

Of course that is not a professional assessment, but one made off of a reasonable deduction.

Thank you! :) I've been busier, but I also think that the infrequencies in updates really shows more of how my unintentional gain after hitting 170 lbs has gone as opposed to providing updates once a week where it looks like a slower gain.

Just as a little insight, I think stuffers are on a bit of a different level than gainers. Stuffers do it for the stuffing aspect and while their stomachs may be larger, I think that's due to internal organs making room for a growing stomach and place to put more food. Gainers on the other hand might have a large stomach, but that has been conditioned more slowly over time which looks more natural as the weight comes on. Plus, thinner women, generally speaking, have a higher metabolism, which does make it harder to gain weight by stuffing as it can cause the metabolism to speed up the more food that they intake.

Of course that is not a professional assessment, but one made off of a reasonable deduction.

Right, this girl is a mix of both, she doesn't get off on the "being stuffed and full" feeling, but more the "being forced to be fattened, dominated and made to eat past what's comfortable" and especially the "becoming fat" aspects of it. I don't know how I can force her to get fat and be domineering without stuffing, though. :/ We're definitely communicating a lot through this and have made it more enjoyable each time, I just want some input from other people in the community for tips in this situation.

Right, this girl is a mix of both, she doesn't get off on the "being stuffed and full" feeling, but more the "being forced to be fattened, dominated and made to eat past what's comfortable" and especially the "becoming fat" aspects of it. I don't know how I can force her to get fat and be domineering without stuffing, though. :/ We're definitely communicating a lot through this and have made it more enjoyable each time, I just want some input from other people in the community for tips in this situation.

Perhaps while stuffing her, say something like, "take another bite or you'll be punished by not getting (insert food here) for dinner/breakfast/lunch." Or you could always "punish" her when you are both having sex as well.

Obviously if she's okay with it, that's fine, but sometimes it would be best to stop if she says she really can't handle another bite as well because as fun as it is to stuff, the discomfort seems to outweigh any satisfaction at that moment from what you've written, even if she says she enjoys it the next day. Play around with it a bit though. You have a woman willing to indulge in your fantasies and she enjoys it, and many here would love to be in the spot you're in. But make sure to keep communication lines open between you two. I say in this situation, it's all about moderating how much you both agree on her being stuffed. Perhaps come up with a safe word for her to use if she really cannot eat another bite.

Safe word or safe gesture, just in case she realises she is too full when having food in her mouth.

Good suggestion Ayumi. It draws the thin RED line between your fetish and unintentional torture.

Lol, that's the thing is it's not my fetish. She's the one that wants me to call her a fatfuck, make fun of her weight and force her to eat past what's comfortable. The thought of it turns her on except when we actually do it. Ideally, all I'd want to do is surround her with junk food and watch netflix together until she needs new clothes.

Lol, that's the thing is it's not my fetish. She's the one that wants me to call her a fatfuck, toss her around, make fun of her weight and force her to eat past what's comfortable. The thought of it turns her on except when we actually do it. Ideally, all I'd want to do is surround her with junk food and watch netflix together until she needs new clothes.

Perhaps that's the actual problem. Since it's not your fetish, maybe you are just unaware of the pleasure behind the pain during the actual stuffing session, even though it may actually be there? So perhaps everything is actually just fine and dandy for her, and what you really need is some way of making feeding her to the point of pain more pleasurable for you.

Guest Professor Aronnax

I just met a very attractive new girl who's been thin all her life, 5'3'' 115 as of last week, 123 yesterday. And she said she's into weight gain stories and has had fantasies of being force fed, fattened up, dominated and wants me to make her over 200 lbs. So, obviously, that shit went down. Problem is, I push her pretty far, making her eat more even when she says she's full and can't take another bite. But in doing this, she always just ends up writhing by the end of it, saying she doesn't want to do this anymore and just overall resentful towards me. (However the next day she texts me begging for more. :P) I usually bring her some sort of fattening food (pizza, in n out...) followed by donuts and cookies until she's incredibly full and feels sick.

How can I make this more enjoyable, if that's even possible? In domination and force-feeding, she's supposed to be opposed to more food...right? It's uncomfortable for both of us by the end of it, but she said this is what she wants.

Also, what kind of foods are best for stuffing? We're both kind of organic eaters naturally, so the fast food and cookies etc is slightly trashy/conflicting compared to what we're used to.

Safe words are good.  I also suggest wine with the meal followed by an after dinner liqueur to relax her belly.

Fuck off with fetish-shame. If my fetish is to cut your throat, is that okay?

Abby, continue with this harsh degrading language, and you will be booted from here. I already warned you once.

As with all things, you should probably have a discussion with her about her goals, your goals, and whether or not they align well enough. Tell her you're worried that she always seems miserable post-stuffing (even if she changes her mind later). If she always ends up writhing in pain, she may just develop a bunch of negative associations with stuffing and not be that interested in it anymore.

Some way of signaling that she's really done eating would be a good idea, but it might be preferable to figure out how much she thinks she wants to eat in advance and give her the opportunity to change her mind at any point. So take an active approach to consent, as opposed to passive. I know that's not how lots of people choose to do it, but that will allow both of you to have greater agency and equality.

But what do I know?

Guest Professor Aronnax

I suggest mixing a little cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.  Take a stick of butter press the end into the cinnamon/sugar and make her take a bite.  Have her finish the whole stick.

Guest muffinmaid

Maybe use some way of motivating her like 'I wont let you cum until you finish X amount of food'. That way you're still taking a dominant stance without actually forcing the food down her throat. She can still be turned on that you're in control, but hopefully by eating at her own pace she won't feel as much discomfort at the end of a stuffing sesh.

Enjoy yourselves! ;)

Both of these are really fantastic ideas. OP, this n at be the best route to explore. :)

As with all things, you should probably have a discussion with her about her goals, your goals, and whether or not they align well enough. Tell her you're worried that she always seems miserable post-stuffing (even if she changes her mind later). If she always ends up writhing in pain, she may just develop a bunch of negative associations with stuffing and not be that interested in it anymore.

Some way of signaling that she's really done eating would be a good idea, but it might be preferable to figure out how much she thinks she wants to eat in advance and give her the opportunity to change her mind at any point. So take an active approach to consent, as opposed to passive. I know that's not how lots of people choose to do it, but that will allow both of you to have greater agency and equality.

But what do I know?

Maybe use some way of motivating her like 'I wont let you cum until you finish X amount of food'. That way you're still taking a dominant stance without actually forcing the food down her throat. She can still be turned on that you're in control, but hopefully by eating at her own pace she won't feel as much discomfort at the end of a stuffing sesh.

Enjoy yourselves! ;)

Am I the only one that finds this mildly disenchanting?

I suggest mixing a little cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.  Take a stick of butter press the end into the cinnamon/sugar and make her take a bite.  Have her finish the whole stick.

Guest Professor Aronnax

Am I the only one that finds this mildly disenchanting?

It's not significantly worse than buying your GF a cheesecake, a funnel cake or a deep fried candy bar.  The most freaky thing I've seen recently is the battered and deep fried stick of butter.  Thank you deep south for being the avant garde of insanely fattening cuisine.