Keely Shaye Smith

zachi

What sort of fucking proportions does the kid on the left have? I presume he is their son, but he looks nothing like them. I know it's probably the jacket, but that's comical.

The guy on the left is not their son. He is in fact Serbian Under 21 basketball player Andrej Jovanovicz.

He is known to accompany them on vacations  and market trips. He is currently 6 ft 5 and forecast, by conservative estimates, to be 6ft 8 when he finishes growing. Hope that clears it up for the celebrity gossip uninitiated.

Always ensure your facts are accurate before posting.

The guy on the left is not their son. He is in fact Serbian Under 21 basketball player Andrej Jovanovicz.

He is known to accompany them on vacations  and market trips. He is currently 6 ft 5 and forecast, by conservative estimates, to be 6ft 8 when he finishes growing. Hope that clears it up for the celebrity gossip uninitiated.

Always ensure your facts are accurate before posting.

I said presume, and it's not like I was trying to start drama or anything. Just pointing out his comical proportions, not much else.

Guest The Costco Guy

Keely's belly is getting bigger  :P

25E0A2A300000578-2962084-Couple_s_retreat_Pierce_and_wife_Keely_were_spotted_without_teen-m-69_1424463937441.jpg

I appreciate the gain, but it seems like ever since she gained weight she totally let herself go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cofidis

Heading for a restaurant;-). Shes awesome. At her fattest?

Yep, she has to feed that belly!  If she isn't at her fattest she's close.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...